TW Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Marketing

We are going to start a marketing campaign centered not only on SSCU Trench Wars but ALL of Subspace. This is an opportunity for anyone with ideas, experience or those who just want to help the game to pitch in. People from TW Staff, other Zone Staff and regular players are going to be organized to handle this. What we need are methods for getting the word out there, connections if you have any and some creative works to attract some attention.

For now reply here if you're interested in joining.
    Last edited by Kolar; 06-04-2006, 06:45 PM.

Several talents within the community will be of great use to us including, banner design, article write-ups, video/audio creation and editing, or if you have any connections to large online or in real-life groups/communities where our game willi be welcomed, please post here to show your interest in this project.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

I know we did this with my web host company, what you do is organize contests for stuff such as best banner (which then you use it). For other stuff just create threads on the themes (ex articles).

Sounds good for subspace, has it been suggested on the ssforums?
      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
      -Buddha

Comment

The only problem I see with this is that if it works, a large increase in SS users. More traffic = need for better servers = more cash = where's the cash gonna come from?

Comment

I have connections on the invisionfree skinzone, I could look into that...
          I can also make banners and write articles

This should be cool
          Expunge> I'M EMO!!!!!!!
          Dark_grim> are you crying and cutting your wrist right now?
          Expunge> >.> <.<
          Dark_grim> DIE EXPUNGE
          Dark_grim> DIE
          Expunge> lol
          Dark_grim> die!!! -stabs you-
          Dark_grim> -STABS HARDER-
          Expunge> LMAO!

2: Dark_grim> _/\o/ Expunge \o/\_

1:caco <ER>> sorry, sweettitties
          1:Expunge> LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Chao <ER>> I have a crush on left eye and I just host to impress her

Comment

I have my ways, ie- E-Mail everybody in my college with the link to download it.

Also thinking.... Video preview of all zones.
            Mmmmrrrrrow meow meeeeowww mew meow. ~swishes tails~ =^.^=

Comment

I visit other forums, although not directly related to Trench Wars or Subspace for that matter, and I'm sure all of you gusy do to. But what those forums allow and we don't, are the banners in signatures that players/people make. One of the main banner makers here is Sumpson, and I'm sure many of you have seen his designs for different players.

What I am thinking is that we design a SS banner, and wear it in any other forums we visit. Some forums (depending which you go to) may disallow it, some it may be inappropirate, but this is just a thought to get our Zones out there.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

We need to get everyone involved. Grass Roots Style. Acouple major ideas we have are so far:

Purchasing Keywords on Google
                Myspace profile(should be made soon), and other sites like that
                Other gaming sites like miniclip.com
                Download sites like cnet and review sites
                New updated website thats easier for people to download
                Flash and other banner ads
                Press release stuff for 10 years old.
                Newsgroups and torrents

Any other ideas are welcome or if you have ways to achieve these ideas are welcome

Comment

Hm, convection holds a good point, how are we going to get the money....... yea, i gues i can refer my friends to play this game but still bigger flow of people = better sever needed = more $$$ , sadly where are we gonna get that money!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about that. TW does have some money to work with .

Comment

ooooo =D

Comment

spreading or advertising ss could be done in many ways.

myspace
                        links on all types of websites
                        ads on the search engines
                        game sites such as addictinggames.com or onemorelevel.com are effective ways to get people to download and play
                        threads on forums would spread the word around

someone mentioned if people had connections, what type of connection are you looking for?

of course there are other ways to spread the word around, id be glad to help out. just let me know.
                        - MS

Comment

yes if there are any ways of spreading the word around let me know :grin:

Comment

I will write down the site and brief description of TW in my profiles of the other games I play. Should work B)
                            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                            1:Cower> Sword
                            1:Kthx> ok
                            1:Cower> Axe
                            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                            1:Cower> ?
                            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

i can help with myspace. I can add a lot of people and start writing bulletins. etc.
                              Ill join game groups and try and convince them that Subspace is the best game
                              Last edited by intersect; 06-04-2006, 09:18 PM.
                              Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
                              Intersect>really?
                              Intersect>how?
                              Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
                              Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

Working...
                              X