Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

version 2 of PoD's subspace review! (new and improved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i made a review with positive feedback!
    LOLZ

Comment

Very nice descriptions of the game! But line up what you are describing with video footage. Very nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by PoD
        wow i made a review with positive feedback!
        if you build it they will come...

it was a good vid prince but if you could show maps of each arena you talk about rather than just stay on the same one would make it less confusing to a new viewer, plus it would interest them.

(like if you were talking about zombies, show them zombies, if you were talking about elim, show them elim, etc etc)

all in all it was good, just wish the gaming was a bit clearer.
        dont be afraid to add a little music too, if you want go ahead and add the %100
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

yeah didnt really put the footage in any order, was pretty much gonna be just a pretty background while people listen to my hypnotic sexy voice. :grin:

musics a good idea, maybe eventualy I'll add some but I'm leaving it as is for now. have other reviews to do :turned:
          LOLZ

Comment

I didn't like the 'haha psych' and 'ridge racer' (and yes, i do know the allusion, it's just not that funny).

Comment

the intention isnt to be funny, its to break up the review a little so it isnt just me droning on about it. keeps people watching a little longer without getting uninterested
              LOLZ

Comment

They hurt your credibility though, that is if you have any in the first place.

What could be fixed is that you talk about basing at an early stage, without really explaining what BASING is in the whole video - you only say that there's a mode where you have to hold the flagroom in. WTF IS BASING?
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

people dont want to hear a pro basers indepth description. plus its my review and therefor my opinion, and i dont even like basing :P

ok gotta go poo now

peace
                  LOLZ

Comment

I think you video should be a mixture of what you already have made, and this one : http://www.subspacedownloads.com/download.php?fid=477

(not the actual footage from this video but the concept of music and close up action scenes)

Comment

Originally posted by PoD
                      people dont want to hear a pro basers indepth description. plus its my review and therefor my opinion, and i dont even like basing :P

ok gotta go poo now

peace
                      You say that TW is mostly basing, yet you don't explain what it is. Doesn't have to be a pro explanation, just add the part where you explained about flagrooms etc (wtf are flagrooms to somebody who doesn't play tw anyways?) to right after you first mention basing, or then don't mention basing specially at all.
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

much better ^^
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                          much better ^^
                          ^^
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

calm down ya? a REVIEW isn't supposed to go indepth of every little aspect. it's supposed to draw your attention to certain things, and then when the person tries it out, they figure out things for themselves. good review in my opinion.
                            Girl if it's alright,
                            100%.

Comment

geeky

Comment

thankyou broly
                                LOLZ

Comment

Working...
                                X