Grudge Match: PitVIPER vs Heroin Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question of the day:
    What does (Captain + 5 Players = 6 Total Players) Mean?

It means that the Captain + 5 other players will be playing. That also means 6 players in all (the word Total is used in this situation in the english language) will be playing.

Note: If anyone else has some grudge to settle with PitViper or Heroin, you'll get your chance to build your team and take him down for the next fight.
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 06-20-2006, 03:16 PM.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      Question of the day:
      What does (Captain + 5 Players = 6 Total Players) Mean?

It means that the Captain + 5 other players will be playing. That also means 6 players in all (the word Total is used in this situation in the english language) will be playing.

Note: If anyone else has some grudge to settle with PitViper or Heroin, you'll get your chance to build your team and take him down for the next fight.

LOL DAMEON ANGEL I almost feel as bad for u as i do izor u look like one of them nerds they hire to play in movies GG dont post ur pic if ur a nerdy lil twat and not expect to get made fun of got something to about that?
      Greatest Newb Of 02' ..Where Were You?

Comment

oh now I see, didn't really read through the first post (fu Dameon for typing such long paragraphs! ) ^-^
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

So yeah, it looks like the teams are setup now for sunday. Now the team who wins, they can call out another player or squad for the next match, either that or field a challenge from another player or squad back.
          DELETED

Comment

Bobs team ftw

Comment

If this were a rap battle, team PitVIPER would ease them.
              afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Juror
                haha no shit pitviper is a pussy and what is it going to settle if that newb isnt even in his grudge match..ill be taking part with hB to seat one of the qs faggots just hope it'll be kthx or his lil bitch before one of the other newbs rush in and lame me ..EZ

not gonna reply to the first part since dameon already cleared that up

UFC style means it is best of 3 rounds of 1 vs 1 fighting. its imposible for you to get "rushed and lamed" by someone other than the 1 person you are fighting
                "ossagras: so what does that mean"

Comment

Originally posted by PitVIPER
                  not gonna reply to the first part since dameon already cleared that up

UFC style means it is best of 3 rounds of 1 vs 1 fighting. its imposible for you to get "rushed and lamed" by someone other than the 1 person you are fighting

good then we'll all have a fun time
                  Greatest Newb Of 02' ..Where Were You?

Comment

QS vs. eh

Comment

If this is a grudge between PitViper and Heroin then why invole other ppl into this mess. This is how it's going to go down heroin team will win then qs will whine saying they didnt try and all their other bullshit. Or by a slim chance they would win Heroin will say w/e i can beat you one on one this means nothing. The End :P

Comment

why so much faith in me? haha
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Go Bob :P
                          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I think Heroin Bob's brother had the username Eskimo Joe, a long time ago.

I remember trying to get into a squad some time ago and Heroin bob and Eskimo Joe were hanging out in an arena. Later I find out that eskimo joe went to prison or something.

I'm not kidding.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I got to have a little chat with the first challenger, PitVIPER, in regards to his first match in the UFC League. This is what he had to say...

Dameon Angell> Why did you want to take on Heroin Bob in the first place?

PitVIPER> It's always fun to [take out someone with ease].

Dameon Angell> Why do you think you will win?

PitVIPER> [Because I am greater than Heroin Bob]

Dameon Angell> And if you do win, which player or squad do you wish you face next?

PitVIPER> Ratty..., A.K.A. "Mullet Boy"
                              So, PitVIPER seems confident he will come out on top, and Heroin Bob is still yet to be reached for comment. PitVIPER also said he wishes to take on Ratty... if he does win his opening match. Will Ratty... accept?

News Flash!: Heroin Bob will, in fact, be shitfaced during the night's event. This may cause problems for PitVIPER's team.
                              Last edited by Dameon Angell; 06-24-2006, 05:50 AM.
                              DELETED

Comment

LMAO!!!!

my step brother was eskimo joe, and he move out when his mom dipped to cali

i think he is like in avondale or somthing, although i did see him the other day!
                                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                                X