Grudge Match: PitVIPER vs Heroin Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
    I got to have a little chat with the first challenger, PitVIPER, in regards to his first match in the UFC League. This is what he had to say...

So, PitVIPER seems confident he will come out on top, and Heroin Bob is still yet to be reached for comment. PitVIPER also said he wishes to take on Ratty... if he does win his opening match. Will Ratty... accept?

i dont have any comment except for the fact i will be shit faced during the match and i encourage all other to be as well so we can enjoy!
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob
      i dont have any comment except for the fact i will be shit faced during the match and i encourage all other to be as well so we can enjoy!

lol i just might take you up on that...just to spice things up a little bit

that is if im not lagging all over the place... all f;in day today my internet has been disconnecting me every 5 minutes if it stays for that long. comcast was just out here 2 days ago and im callin em again in the morning. i might have to tap into my neighbors wireless internet for the match which means ill be laggy
      Last edited by PitVIPER; 06-25-2006, 04:37 AM.
      "ossagras: so what does that mean"

Comment

faggots

im banned so i wont be able to take part in the match up
        Greatest Newb Of 02' ..Where Were You?

Comment

someone move this to useless crap or delete it. this doesn't deserve to get any attention at all or to be a sticky even..

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
            someone move this to useless crap or delete it. this doesn't deserve to get any attention at all or to be a sticky even..

why give it any attention then dont bitch and whine save that for when ur getting owned in the game
            Greatest Newb Of 02' ..Where Were You?

Comment

Since, about 3 people have been banned for racism on both teams, including PitVIPER, we'll wait until everyone comes back from their bans, lol.
              DELETED

Comment

hahahahha nice, racism = not the best reason to be banned
                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

oops?
                  "ossagras: so what does that mean"

Comment

Working...
                  X