This is some deep tw stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some deep tw stuff

I came across this when i was searching for something on trench wars it is really quite neat to read if you understand it. It makes a valid point. The blue stuff is all it is, just a word document

one only truly lives in trench wars when one lives alone – allowing only ones instincts to guide one through a world where death lurks around every corner – when a player eliminates ones team ones squad and ones chat then he is then alone – doing this will cause him to lose his identity along with everyone else – there is no staff when one is alone in trench wars only need – there two principle needs are to survive and to kill those who stand in the way of surviving – when one is alone everyone is a enemy as much as they are a friend – every beings instincts will be lost into pixels and keystrokes – choices become futile – one must adapt to the surrounding that all the beings are forced to function in – the base – the pub – these names are now lost and only known as what are – ones best chance at surviving in trench wars alone is by becoming invisible becoming omnipresent becoming deadly and staying away from death at the same time – the only being in trench wars with this power is the x – the x can eliminate any target with a shot – can disappear to those are grunt ships – can squeeze and hide from ships that have x radar on its list of god given list of choices – it is as a all powerful ship that only functions properly alone as all ships should – when you x alone in trench wars the two main needs over come your state of mind and you truly live in the game – if one lives in a game then the game becomes life and games have no meaning – to play is to live and to kill is to kill – an x although alone in trench wars must live alone together – and x can hunt alone and can know when being hunted – x must live together alone in trench wars – if an x wants to b an x the way god wants it to be it must adapt to live alone from the norm – it must not listen to staff only its two basic needs – it must keep in mind x is a state of mind not a single ship and to kill another x would be to kill a part of ones self – is must have the ability to kill another x at all times but never use it – if the ability is used then that x has only hurt itself – hurting ones self is against the two basic needs which we experience when living in trench wars alone – the x must help another x in need and also return favors to other x living alone – all x shall lose there names when being x and only be known to other x as simply x – and x may kill a grunt ship with no x radar but should consider allowing it to live in ignorance – if a ship kills a x then that ship is to be hunted by all x – these rules will guide any one being living alone in trench wars as x – x must understand that unless you are x you are not an allay of x – if you are against x then x will be the last thing you see before you cease to exist

… SDFX

anyways i thought this might interest some people
    Last edited by noromyxo; 06-30-2006, 07:06 PM.

can you get rid of the underlining and use some sort of list for it.. It hurts my eyes to read.
    (\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")

last.fm
    "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

one only truly lives in trench wars when one lives alone
      – allowing only ones instincts to guide one through a world where death lurks around every corner
      – when a player eliminates ones team ones squad and ones chat then he is then alone
      – doing this will cause him to lose his identity along with everyone else – there is no staff when one is alone in trench wars only need
      – there two principle needs are to survive and to kill those who stand in the way of surviving
      – when one is alone everyone is a enemy as much as they are a friend – every beings instincts will be lost into pixels and keystrokes
      – choices become futile
      – one must adapt to the surrounding that all the beings are forced to function in – the base
      – the pub
      – these names are now lost and only known as what are
      – ones best chance at surviving in trench wars alone is by becoming invisible becoming omnipresent becoming deadly and staying away from death at the same time
      – the only being in trench wars with this power is the x
      – the x can eliminate any target with a shot
      – can disappear to those are grunt ships
      – can squeeze and hide from ships that have x radar on its list of god given list of choices
      – it is as a all powerful ship that only functions properly alone as all ships should
      – when you x alone in trench wars the two main needs over come your state of mind and you truly live in the game
      – if one lives in a game then the game becomes life and games have no meaning
      – to play is to live and to kill is to kill
      – an x although alone in trench wars must live alone together
      – and x can hunt alone and can know when being hunted
      – x must live together alone in trench wars
      – if an x wants to b an x the way god wants it to be it must adapt to live alone from the norm
      – it must not listen to staff only its two basic needs
      – it must keep in mind x is a state of mind not a single ship and to kill another x would be to kill a part of ones self
      – is must have the ability to kill another x at all times but never use it
      – if the ability is used then that x has only hurt itself
      – hurting ones self is against the two basic needs which we experience when living in trench wars alone
      – the x must help another x in need and also return favors to other x living alone
      – all x shall lose there names when being x and only be known to other x as simply x
      – and x may kill a grunt ship with no x radar but should consider allowing it to live in ignorance
      – if a ship kills a x then that ship is to be hunted by all x
      – these rules will guide any one being living alone in trench wars as x
      – x must understand that unless you are x you are not an allay of x
      – if you are against x then x will be the last thing you see before you cease to exist

… SDFX
      Someone spent too much time writing this up, registering for the forums, and posting it as another person...

It's all about THE X... oh no.
      Last edited by Edify; 06-30-2006, 07:06 PM. Reason: yuck fou
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Hold up, I ain't readin all that shit.

Comment

k its blue and not underlined and it wasnt in a list like that either, it was like... formatted like i have it, but not blue

Comment

Get axed from staff already...

Comment

tbh, eva is right. It's boring, lame and poorly formatted.
              (\ (\
              ( ^_^)
              (_(")(")

last.fm
              "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

sage
                Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 09:54 AM.
                sage

Comment

wtf, learn grammar, and learn to place commas and periods properly.

fuckin loner of a retard

Comment

– when a player eliminates ones team ones squad and ones chat then he is then alone
                    (...)
                    – when you x alone in trench wars the two main needs over come your state of mind and you truly live in the game
                    ...This person is way too passionate... either that or way too lonely.
                    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                    -Buddha

Comment

lol it reminded me off the crazy hippie from apocaypse now

Comment

Working...
                      X