No announcement yet.

Why Nerf The X into oblivion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As some of you know I been around many years but latly I been playing Weasle last year.

This is what I think they should do.

Weasle:
    Remove the cloak ability from Weasle. Its not needed and I never use it. In wb i been cloaked many times when iam getting close to 200bty, kinda frustration. (thats why i spend soo much time to hunt the lame cloakers in my weasle, that i play 100% uncloaked)

Lamecasters:
    Change the energy regeneration and amount of energy. Its totally stupid how fast they can regen and having a ship that can shoot 2 times after a rush, hello something is very wrong here!!
    Or.... keep the ship as it is but only allow people with ?usage under 50hours to play them, let the new guys only beable to select them.
    (remeber to make account creation, soo they have to verify email address)

Spiders:
    Just lower the energy level abit here aswell, they spray and pray is abit too much, I just wish to see a little less bullets sparaying out of them. Lets say reduce with 3 shot or soo.

WB: maybee use just a little more energy when using afterburners. Now the rushes/escapes is abit too long for a warbird i think.

Rest of ships are fine as they are.

//cheers and GG's all.
    MoooHaaa

Comment

Working...
    X