Great LT terrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miku19
    This thread doesn't talk about the levterrs that survived the change to pure pub, this thread talks about the levterrs that started playing after the change.
    Many of these LTs did indeed start 3-4 years ago, I don't recall when the actually concept of pure pubs were invented but they were definately around before the static pure pubs.
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Oh well, the only levterr I still remember from when I was in I)efenI)erz was Izor.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
        Look you Goddess imposter, get the fuck outside. i'm 14, if i'd like i can play this game as an excuse of bordome, but you try so hard. don't call me a 70 year old who should die, you're really 40 years old, and you're really a whale and goddess could call you fat if she'd like. so look, stop trying to get attention on a spaceship game, because the ultimate diss is your age and the fact that you play. Counterstrike and Halo 2 are the only games girls your age should be playing, because they actually have girl communities over there. Here, you're just a lonely 400 pound baluga whale, now go write a song you cunt guzzling anal twister

WHY DONT U MAKE ME GO OUTSIDE! if i want to stay inside than i stay! look u piece of shit u are not worth my precious time, dont tell me what to do and dont call me names dumbass cunt..why da hell do i care about cs and halo?? ROFL dumbass..here im a lonely 400 pound baluga whale?? LMFAO!!!u are good at describing urself..so do u really weight 400?? ewwww ur effin fat! ROFL OMFg u are seriously one funny sad kid.. good since im older then u so ill tell u what to do why dont u go bag ur fatass face and do something useful u useless dbag, STUPID SAD FAT KID.. ROFL.... and why are u so angry? cuz im right and ur wrong? face reality kid ur a nobody in real life so deal with it and dont let ur anger out on others bcuz ur unwanted irl.. i suggest u go drown urself in ur stupidity and die maybe that will end ur misery.. POOR KID!!!! :,( lmao... cry more it makes me laugh.. -afk laughing- lol.....
        U SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by M1ssy 612
          WHY DONT YOU MAKE ME GO OUTSIDE! if I want to stay inside than I stay! Look you piece of shit you are not worth my precious time, dont tell me what to do and dont call me names dumbass cunt..why the hell do I care about cs and halo?? ROFL dumbass..here im a lonely 400 pound baluga whale?? LMFAO!!!You are good at describing yourself..so do you really weight 400?? ewwww you're fucking fat! ROFL OMFg you are seriously one funny sad kid.. good since im older then you so ill tell you what to do why dont you go bag your fatass face and do something useful you useless dbag, STUPID SAD FAT KID.. ROFL.... and why are you so angry? because im right and you're wrong? Face reality kid you're a nobody in real life so deal with it and dont let your anger out on others because you're unwanted irl.. I suggest you go drown yourself in your stupidity and die maybe that will end your misery.. POOR KID!!!! :,( lmao... cry more it makes me laugh.. -afk laughing- lol.....
          Nope...still a moronic post. Nevermind
          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
          MegamanEXE> Chao
          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
          (Sefarius)> ....
          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
          MegamanEXE> You are sick
          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

These two make anyone with the digit 4 in their ages look bad.

Comment

Best lev: L.A. Grandma

wow that guy was great...
              ?
              ¿

Comment

Originally posted by M1ssy 612
                WHY DONT U MAKE ME GO OUTSIDE! if i want to stay inside than i stay! look u piece of shit u are not worth my precious time, dont tell me what to do and dont call me names dumbass cunt..why da hell do i care about cs and halo?? ROFL dumbass..here im a lonely 400 pound baluga whale?? LMFAO!!!u are good at describing urself..so do u really weight 400?? ewwww ur effin fat! ROFL OMFg u are seriously one funny sad kid.. good since im older then u so ill tell u what to do why dont u go bag ur fatass face and do something useful u useless dbag, STUPID SAD FAT KID.. ROFL.... and why are u so angry? cuz im right and ur wrong? face reality kid ur a nobody in real life so deal with it and dont let ur anger out on others bcuz ur unwanted irl.. i suggest u go drown urself in ur stupidity and die maybe that will end ur misery.. POOR KID!!!! :,( lmao... cry more it makes me laugh.. -afk laughing- lol.....
                obviously by your unbefuckinglievably bad grammer you skipped school to play with the first gameboy ever

Comment

grammer might just be my favourite word in the english language

oh shit, grammar*
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

thats it im changing my name

Comment

ok, thought about it, im not changing my name, sry for that stupid remark!
                      just: plz dont make me much better then i am

Comment

ok Im going to say K.R. and the Dependency crew again, just because few people are naming people from that far back.

Missy, the best way to show you don't care is to ignore the 14 year old. Instead of writing an entire paragraph that a grade 3 english teacher in an underfunded public school wouldn't pass.
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

i agree to the others dr. snyder wrote

prolific is one of my favorite terrs

ignore my previous posts, just got pissed cause someone on subspace called me the greatest terr ever, mb

Comment

Your up there though
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

BrokenFist is a god among spaceships when it comes to lev transport.

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                                obviously by your unbefuckinglievably bad grammer you skipped school to play with the first gameboy ever
                                still crying? cry me a river, build me a bridge and jump off and commit suicide fatass

ROFL "GRAMMER" OMFG!!!!! u cant even spell grammar DUMBASS!! and ur teaching me??? lol this kid is so funny... im still in school tyvm and u go back to school and learn how to spell "GRAMMER" roflmfao
                                Last edited by M1ssy 612; 07-11-2006, 02:08 PM.
                                U SUCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X