Great LT terrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great LT terrs

Enlight of an abundance of newb LT's running around non-pure pubs I figured I make a small list of great LT terrs who flourished somewhat even after video killed the radio store...

XinfernoX

- A must have for any great LT list and my personal favorite. XinfernoX peaked about 1 year ago after the permanent pure pubs had appeared. Even still he’s terred multiple levis both over 1000 at the same time. His style leans toward bounty with his quick warps and easy shots. He is currently serving a year ban.

Dr. Gene Ray

- Yet another must have Dr. Gene Ray was widely considered the best LT terr a little over a year ago and has been consistently up to recently been one of the most desired terr for LTing. His style is far more aggressive making him hard to hunt without becoming his levi’s bounty, but it also makes him hard to ride. He hasn’t been on as much anymore

Kaddafi

- Kaddafi’s style is best described as shot oriented. His ability to line up shots to do just about anything, gives him a well deserved spot on this list. Kaddafi is easy to ride and often he seems to do both the leving and the terr at the same time with his impeccable lining. Kaddafi is still around.

M1ssy 612

- Most will laugh at my choice here because M1ssy 612 is not at the same level as the terrs I’ve listed, however she has made a reputation for being the queen of the newbies. She tends to use newbie levis used to LT so often that she has earned her place on this list just for revolutionizing pure pub era LTing. She LTs less frequently now

Mother Ship

- You won’t find bored levis on Mother Ship. He has a reckless style that leads you to believe you are inches from death 70% of the time. Yet it’s this excitement that makes him such an incredible LT terr. Mother Ship still LTs often.

Tigron-X

- If you are interested in getting an honest opinion from a vet on your skill or you want the best LT terr around today you go to the same guy, Tigron-X. He’s ability to get multiple levis to high bounties and evade hunters places him on this list. Yet he is not for newbies and does not enjoy the company of anyone but the best. Tigron-X still LTs.

EVIL@

- Owner of S.W.@.T. one of the biggest LT squads of all time, EVIL@ peaked around the same time as XinfernoX and Dr. Gene Ray and had a style right in the middle. EVIL@’s ability to get high bounties and base at the same earns him his spot here. EVIL@ doesn’t LT much anymore.

Da A$$man

- Popular a few years back he has been known for his high bounties and skill. He doesn’t seem to play anymore.

LaFman/BoobiesYaY

- I lump these two together because they both lt in similar fashions. An odd choice because they never achieved greatness but they both have been consistent at LTing and although never could claim being the best at any given time… they have survived the test of time to some degree.

Any others please reply with their names and why ;-)...

Im gonna get so much junk replies...
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

[*COUGH*]Pure_Luck[/*COUGH*] :grin:

Comment

why am i not on some newbies turret list, wtf. must be because i prefer sharks these days over levis, but im still better than all these newbies on that post
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Stultus

ph is a pretty good spidterr too
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
          Enlight of an abundance of newb LT's running around non-pure pubs I figured I make a small list of great LT terrs who flourished somewhat even after video killed the radio store...

XinfernoX

Dr. Gene Ray

Kaddafi

M1ssy 612

Mother Ship

Tigron-X

EVIL@

Da A$$man

LaFman/BoobiesYaY

Any others please reply with their names and why ;-)...

Im gonna get so much junk replies...
          i love how you name all of the latest generation of LTs, try spacedust/pure_luck/domi/disqualifier/spearhead/nockm/Y ?/Beef Lo Mein/PoliceMan321/X LAX/JeBu/BrokenFist - and there are a ton more too dude, you may have not been around when these guys owned pub but i remember kids getting well over 1k on warmups n shit..
          Last edited by Pressure; 07-09-2006, 02:25 AM.

Comment

I have sharked/levved for all of these people (save for assman, but it's possible I've forgotten a time or two), and I think this is a great list for modern day pubs. The only person that instantly pops out as missing is spacedust, but it's been a bit since I've done anything but javterr with him.

Also, I am the best LT shark I have ever played with.

EDIT: thix, pub lt has changed greatly since pure pubs came. Gone are the days of ultra easy 1ks and 5fers every shot.
            afksry

Comment

i understand, but they're still able to do it with mostly ease. for instance, click this
              http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...eenshot218.jpg

sure its a good list but he just missed a few of the old timers

edit: WOW it minimized it, ill fix it tomorrow but its got me on spacedust with liek 1328 bounty, took like a half hour only for us and he didnt do it and this was a while back..
              Last edited by Pressure; 07-09-2006, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Guys leave him alone.. Under his name reads "LeviTerr Terr"..

Yes, where are the actual elite LT's of that list? Check Not Thix's list.
                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                Shadowmere> Rofl
                Up in ya !> With his feet
                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                Deft> l44t f44t*
                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                  ph is a pretty good spidterr too
                  RED STORM

ph> WOW
                  ph> HIT HIM?

ph> FUCKING NEWBIES HIT SOMETHING
                  ph> GOD

ph> I QUIT
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                    i love how you name all of the latest generation of LTs, try spacedust/pure_luck/domi/disqualifier/spearhead/nockm/Y ?/Beef Lo Mein/PoliceMan321/X LAX/JeBu/BrokenFist - and there are a ton more too dude, you may have not been around when these guys owned pub but i remember kids getting well over 1k on warmups n shit..
                    I know I did that because that was the purpose of my post.... LTs that surived the pure pub revolution. Its also not about Turrets is about leviterrs. BrokenFist is a great levi and the owner of levterr a great lt squad, Y ? has been around forever and could be called the grandfather of lting, PoliceMan321 has been named numberous time by freqmates as the standard for LTing, Pure_luck just got on this list by pure luck ;-). It's true I haven't been serious in this game long enough to outline the older lt terrs... and thats why I didn't try to. Thanks

-Sny
                    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
                    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Interesting list ... esp after pure basing was set up.

Comment

it also makes him hard to ride.
                        Kaddafi is easy to ride
                        Im sure u know all about 'ridin'

Comment

K.R. will always be the best LT/turret terr. Fucking back on 1.34/35 and shit. I remember when Continuum first came out, Dependency was in it's dying days.. whenever K.R. came on, we'd all logout of Continuum, and login to 1.35 and superturret in pubs. That was fucking fun, cause the people playing Continuum could only have 3 turrets :greedy: (edit, or was that using .34 instead of .35? Iunno too much herb)

So ya, K.R. is the godfather of Pub LT/turret terring.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

ROFLMFAO @ u whiners, cry me an ocean.. well i personally dont like my name on the list for the queen of newbies? lol wtf ur the king of nublets snyder so shut the hell up ... and for the rest of u brainless morons why dont ya make a "OMFGELITELTS" thread and go talk about how ur "elite lts" sucks each other there, is that too hard to make? this isnt a elite lts thread is it? so why are u dumbasses here? go cry somewhere else , i freaking laughed my head off @ u losers LOL!!! oh please go pull the trigger and end ur pathetic lifes...
                            U SUCK!

Comment

Sigh. This thread makes me long for the days when LTing was fun and you could actually kill people.
                              -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Working...
                              X