Pure Fatties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Fatties

I know there has debate over pure pub and what they have done to non-pure pubs and I would like to make another one of my rediculous suggestions no one takes seriously (btw no one quote this and say some smugg one liner cause its implied). Because pure pubs are a pub they have players freely changing freqs and ships etc. often leaving one freq hopelessly shittier than the other. It really seem needed that these one sided ass-whoopings be dealt with a levi.

So I propose we indroduce an alternate levi for pure pubs. A more combat adept levi that perhaps shoots l2 bombs, has minimal l1 - l2 shraps, moves slightly faster, can attach at 15 maybe instead of 20, rotates a bit faster, rechages faster, uses more energy, maybe l1 bulltets, one rep max, no rocket or portal or stealth, x radar?

assuming this combo does not make it too overpowering (quite possible) I'd like to hear some opinions on bring some more power into pure pubs.

P.S. on a softer note how the fuck did Italy win the world cup....
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Damn I was really hoping this was a thread trash talking pure_luck and his madcowz crew.
    afksry

Comment

This topic isn't going to go anywhere, but i'm willing to offer this.

Perhaps the person with the most points on each freq could pilot a special ship, similar to the nightwasp in ?go octabase
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Better. I will offer this.

You cannot change the ship settings for just one pub. There is technically only one pub map and settings, and as public arenas are needed, by more players entering, new arenas are spawned. Can't be done.

Though I am very much in favor in reworking the leviathan over for all pubs.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The only thing I'd like to see changed is when there's only 3 pubs available, have the 2nd pub turn into a regular pub because it sucks when the pub you can LT in has only 15 people. Basically, all you have to do is turn off the "no levs" bot in 2nd pub when the 3rd pub drops to 15 people, and then turn 2nd pub back to pure when the 3rd pub hits 30 people.

Everything else is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X
            The only thing I'd like to see changed is when there's only 3 pubs available, have the 2nd pub turn into a regular pub because it sucks when the pub you can LT in has only 15 people. Basically, all you have to do is turn off the "no levs" bot in 2nd pub when the 3rd pub drops to 15 people, and then turn 2nd pub back to pure when the 3rd pub hits 30 people.

Everything else is fine.
            I would argue the reason why more than 15 ppl are in the robogirly pub is because there are no levs. But yea, I agree that's why LT'ing died.

Comment

He's been banned. --Sarien
              Last edited by Sarien; 07-13-2006, 03:52 AM.

Comment

wow this fuck made my mozilla crash. TY sarien.

Comment

i hope he didn't post some pictures of naked fat chicks and i missed it because i know that's why i, and probably at least half of the other trenchers, clicked this thread. now give us some naked fat chicks.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Don't worry Jeen. It was just a like 5000 pixel square flashing colors gif. x 3.

Reinstate Me.

Comment

We need a ship with bouncing bullets, like ship 4 will be a spider, slower firing rate, same damage and recharge rate, and it has a short distance, but with bouncing bullets. (I don't think you can set a bullet to 1 bounce before detonation).
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                        Don't worry Jeen. It was just a like 5000 pixel square flashing colors gif. x 3.
                        how the hell could your browser handle that?

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
                          how the hell could your browser handle that?
                          OS X + Safari

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I had no problems with it running windows and mozilla. I found its halloween undertones rather pleasant except for the size inconvenience. It was a bit irrelevant though.
                            afksry

Comment

Working...
                            X