Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Cellular_ is allowed a reduced ban why can't i?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Cellular_ is allowed a reduced ban why can't i?

I did a thor in a priv arena as a joke. TWL lock was on and no squads dd'd so i had to entertain myself in my priv arena not to mention under the influence of weed and alcohol. I think it's harsh doing a 1 year netban. Especially a person who wasted most of his time on TW. If Cellular_ is allowed is ban to be reduced to 180 days, why can't i have mine reduced? As it says "Everyone shoudl be treated the same" I've played this game for 7 years. I would like to have the same thing what method got... not allowed to play twd. But i would like mine to be not allowed to play for 2 moths but my ban to be reduced to a 2 month netban.

ivf
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Well considering you were evading your netban in EG the other day I'm not sure the mods are going to be lenient.

Comment

If shooting a thor in a private arena is your idea of entertainment, you deserve to be netbanned.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

When did claiming to be under the influence become a viable defense? Was it before appeals got replaced by demands, or after?

Comment

I wonder what would happen if someone would appeal as 'mentally unstable' (or crazy in other words)?
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

You have to be mentally unstable to play this game.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

let alone cheat in it
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pretty sure i have not cheated to make myself better, if you class driving around in a priv arena firin thors like a mad man is cheating the astroids. If i wanted to cheat to make myself even better than i am then i could. But i did it when i was bored from leaving TWL. I'll unerstand if i started doing thors in elim, public or any sort of arena with more than me in it then i would be cheating to make myself better. But just doing 1 thor in wb in priv arena is kind of harsh, don't you think? Ok because i've been accused of cheating because of my talent this passed year, it doesn't mean i should get different treatment to other people who have been unbanned or their ban reduced.
                ivf
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Your admitting that you cheated but your only defense is that it didn't give you any advantage so your ban should be reduced. The fact is that the rules do not specify wether or not an advantage must be given to the cheating player to constitute a netban/ban/length of ban. Basically what i'm trying to say is you cheated, you got your ban, live with it. Then the fact that you evaded your netban to go play in EG means if anything your ban should be doubled, so good luck getting freed.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I wonder what kind of ship you used to fire that thor?

I think with public settings it doesnt matter, no ship is allowed to have a thor.

Pure_Luck probably banned you..? Since he's a sysop he gets spammed with a message "Illegal ship" your #IP, and alot of shit he might not want to get.

So it doesnt matter if you were alone, P_L I think doesnt like getting those red illegal ship messages.
                    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                    3:Shadowmere> LOL
                    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                    Shadowmere> Rofl
                    Up in ya !> With his feet
                    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                    Up in ya !> l44t feet
                    Deft> l44t f44t*
                    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

it also doesn't help if you are evading this moment on the name "Dec" and laughing about it.
                      (\ (\
                      ( ^_^)
                      (_(")(")

last.fm
                      "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

Originally posted by Iain
                        I did a thor in a priv arena as a joke. TWL lock was on and no squads dd'd so i had to entertain myself in my priv arena not to mention under the influence of weed and alcohol. I think it's harsh doing a 1 year netban. Especially a person who wasted most of his time on TW. If Cellular_ is allowed is ban to be reduced to 180 days, why can't i have mine reduced? As it says "Everyone shoudl be treated the same" I've played this game for 7 years. I would like to have the same thing what method got... not allowed to play twd. But i would like mine to be not allowed to play for 2 moths but my ban to be reduced to a 2 month netban.

ivf
                        Wait it out

I have to wait mine out and I did the same I can't even get it reduced to a 1 year ban to TW, I fooleda round witha speedhack in aprivate arena racing some people on DiCe and just passing the time lol

Yoooou can wait it out, and ill be uber-pissed off at staff if they do reduce your ban

btw: How can you prove you were high and drunk lol
                        1:Hydride> who we play next week
                        1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                        1:ReNdErED> gulp
                        1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                        1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                        1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                        1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Maurauth
                          it also doesn't help if you are evading this moment on the name "Dec" and laughing about it.
                          Is that him?

Well, he wanted me to take away his netban because of my powers in the dev zone. He also said that he would hack my name and do it himself (yet he's posting here asking for a reduced sentence).

And if you have been playing 7 years, shouldn't you know the rules by now?

Comment

Fuck off. I'm tired of hearing about fucktards using cheat programs and then whining when they get banned. If you know about how other people did similar things before and got banned then you have no excuse. I sure hope they don't lower your ban, although Rudy is known to do dumb shit like that.
                            sdg

Comment

for one, you were actually using the programs, while celluar did it for like a second and was only a reduced speed in a private arena. It was his first offense on something sooo small.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X