Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh another basing squad!

Yep, that's right another one!

This one is being put together by me alone though and called Rejected Basers. It's a pretty crappy name, but I will try to have it live by it as much as possible.

It's for all those basers out there that are having a tough time being noticed (#myth by other basing squads etc.) and want to have some game time, or match time for that matter.

I'm not looking for it to become the GREATEST squad or even really that good, but a squad for new basers to become better and have a great time. I'll probably run into trouble with this, but meh, I'll worry about it then

You can visit the 15 minute made site at Rejectedbasers.cjb.net and visit the OVERLY POPULATED forum too :/.

Are you planning on becoming their trainer or something like that?
    Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

its a good idea, it can be pretty hard to get in any real squad and way to easy to get into any pub squad, but those pub squads are pissy. i like the idea.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

That squadname rocks. Good luck oaken. Here's hoping you don't start building good basers and have them all bail on you to join other squads. =]

Comment

Interesting idea. Good luck with it.

Comment

Beef, no I'm not planning on training them really. Of course I might have some tips for the extremely new basers that just come out of pubbing, but as far as intense training no... but I have a theory that anyone that joins will become better, no matter what skill level, because of the fact of playing with a group of people that all want to get better.

Arro, I have thought about that before, but if it becomes a problem then so be it. It's their choice, I can't hold them back from leaving, and hopefully the more popular and powerful basing squads will be respectful towards that (and not trying to leech my basers ).

As for vets joining... if they do they do... I'm not making this squad to attract any of the bigger names, but if they're out of luck at the moment they're free to join, as long as their willing to help some of the newer basers in the squad.

Comment

Good luck, Paul. You've always been a good guy I hope your squad does just what you say it will.

Also, the name is pretty sweet, not one of those trendy noun or verb names which make you "super l33t".
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I can squadgrant you "Faggets" if for some reason you want it. Or "XIV" I think XIV is cool, though it symbolizes nothing for me. :/
                Last edited by Project; 01-18-2003, 07:27 PM.
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Edit: I'm an idiot.
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                    Also, the name is pretty sweet, not one of those trendy noun or verb names which make you "super l33t".

Webbbster, you really hate those noun/verb names, you always make a point of it. What is that all about? Also, I want the name Noun or Verb. If anyone has that, hook my sorry ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                      I can squadgrant you "Faggets" if for some reason you want it. Or "XIV" I think XIV is cool, though it symbolizes nothing for me. :/

Lol thanks anyways proj.... I think i'm gonna stick with the original name unless i can somehow get Rejects or something

Comment

This is actually one of the best ideas I've ever heard if it purely a squad for getting people noticed. I think it would be ruined if you joined leagues though, as people wouldnt leave and then theres no point having a squad to get people noticed if they have a squad!
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

well most likely not TWL... but deffinetly TWD... it IS for getting people playing time in basing matches and such. As they do it, they'll get noticed also, and get some playing time in #myth and what not.

Comment

You'll have to let me know how your squad comes along. I have thought about making a squad with basers as well. So hard to find people that are cool enough to keep in the squad though.
                            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

it's a good idea, I know I sleep on people all the time in #miffrender, I end up just taking people from squads I know when I don't know which player to go with. good luck, get a big crew so you can last.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X