Comments about baseelim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments about baseelim?

If you didn't know already, I was the person who sent in the latest version of baseelim.

We had to fix it promptly on the day due to bot removing people even when they were in base, but it is now fixed.

Some people were concerned about the colour of the tileset being too bright, it has been changed to gray in the next update when the map uploader decides to upload.

I've asked a few of the older players about their opinions on the map and they gave me some good constructive criticisms and possible changes to parts of the map that would make it even throughout, which is our aim.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

I've always thought it might be a good idea to go over all the maps people have sent in, most of them look at least decent, I believe, and rotate them throughout the week, maybe have a different one every few days. It'd give people something new and make them adjust to playing different maps.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Blue\purple (whatever that is) is very good, don't change.. ;_;
      <insert some random logs here>

Comment

haha yeah on my pc i can't tell whether it's blue or purple, but whatever it is it doesn't feel like it belongs.. how about a more 'earthy' tone, like grey, green, brown, or tan?

Comment

the hell does it matter? as long as the color doesnt resemble bombs/bullets.
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Working...
          X