Return of the Noobi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Noobi!

Says on the left I registered well over half a year ago. I was here way before that, oh well.

I also see I got my posts reseted or something cause it looks like I'm starting back at square one with zero posts, when I used to be a postwhore.

oh well that doesn't matter, I think I'll start frequenting this forum again cuz I've been so bored these days, I totally forgot about this place.
    So all of ya that's been relaxing here without me for over a year, I'm back to wreck some havoc! ..muahahaha!

So what nerds and nerdettes are still here from back in the day that I can harrass! .. I don't seem to recognize a lot of the posters from my 5min of browsing...hrm.. we'll see.. ...heh

~ dy
    :fear:

TWLD Season 11 Champion ~ Stray
    TWLD Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
    TWLJ Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
    TWLJ Season 5 Champion ~ Elusive
    TWL Season 4 Champion ~ Siege
    TWL Season 3 Champion ~ Siege

TWEL Season 1 Winner
    TWD Season 1 Winner ~ Elusive

Also

Forgot to add a few more thoughts:

The last time I was in the TW Forums, that 200 year old CoT's was slammin' an' abusin' this place with his right hand like it was his shriveled sorry excuse for a *censor* , his arthritis must have gotten the better of him, finally, I'm glad to see we have new men at the helm!

~ dy

PS: This is my first time back on this board since a looooong time .. so excoooose me if I seem "out of the loop" .. I'm just starting to catch up on everything now.
    :fear:

TWLD Season 11 Champion ~ Stray
    TWLD Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
    TWLJ Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
    TWLJ Season 5 Champion ~ Elusive
    TWL Season 4 Champion ~ Siege
    TWL Season 3 Champion ~ Siege

TWEL Season 1 Winner
    TWD Season 1 Winner ~ Elusive

Comment

Welcome back, though you never really left

Comment

Heya Dynasty! I'll be your friendly post modifier! If you have any complaints in the way I totally erase your posts, please mail to abuse@microsoft.com.

Nice avatar by the way. Cute
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Re: Return of the Noobi!

Originally posted by Dynasty

Says on the left I registered well over half a year ago. I was here way before that, oh well.

I also see I got my posts reseted or something cause it looks like I'm starting back at square one with zero posts, when I used to be a postwhore.

new frms if you didn't notice

Comment

Working...
          X