World Cup of Trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u could also take best out of 3 matches with different teams per country
    so u actually have 15 lpayers represented per country.
    or best out of 5 so you'd have 25 players/country
    i think many things are possible, and still think its a good idea.
    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
    waxer> LOl,no
    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Izor, why are you so bitter? Is it because Quicksand is not a respect squadron among all ss players?
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
        lol ok sure. Let me revise that statement: no one cares about world cup things on this game.
        You are wrong, only you are too busy with yourself. The first edition of BWC where I captained for BNL we had 70 applicants (70 people for only one of the teams!). Eventually I only selected 20 people, but the players that weren't in the team still came to support us.
        But I guess you will never have anyone supporting you, so you don't know what that's like. B)
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
          Would be a bad idea to have that anyway for dueling.
          Yes, since you guys have the social skills of rainman.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

i'll point out, that you have NO CHANCE of getting 15 players per country. the bwc rosters look big, but most are inactive. take it from someone who has done it for years, the bwc as it is now, is the best way to do this kind of event. i'll repeat, if mods show interest we can also run jwc and dwc. Kim is current op for JWC, so whine at him. there is currently no mod for DWC. BWC will start after twl.

Comment

I did want to do something about JWC, but Rab I saw you already starting up plans for BWC before TWL even ended, like 2 weeks prior. So I didn't want to intervene, really. Its your "creation" ?
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

bwc is fun, cause we always win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  I did want to do something about JWC, but Rab I saw you already starting up plans for BWC before TWL even ended, like 2 weeks prior. So I didn't want to intervene, really. Its your "creation" ?
                  Talk to me about it then, and we'll make it happen

Comment

This would be difficult to do countries because you'd have so many ppl on the USA team and it would be hard for more then a few countries to even form a team. I mean its a good idea in general, but isnt the BWC already sorta like this? All it did was split it into region instead of countries. Just remember only 5 pilots can play from 1 country in the LD/LJ one and 8 in a LB.

Plus who would u get to pick the teams or be the captain of the teams? I think this would be a hard system to impliment.

BTW TURKEY4LIFE
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                    X