This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close this one too

I just read the "Need clarification" it seemed a hypocrit action by staff once again concerning the racism policy, by actions like this from staff it shows how they are bored and like to show off their powers. I believe not skomar needs a warning but the staff member who gave the warning.
    Also, this is the right forum to complain about this stuff so I don't see why the topic was closed. Then I see almost all topics are closed, I guess there's someone bored on these forums who likes to show off his powers too.
    Only the loyal count.

Complaining about a ban, a warning or about a staff member is definitely not what this forum is for. The complaints email is always there to deal with these problems appropriately and with someone who actually has the ability to do something about it.

This also has nothing to do with showing off "powers". Most of those threads are by people currently or previously banned. These topics are not suited for this forum or any forum on this board and are in violation of the rules. It is not my fault or problem that most forum users do not want to use this forum appropriately and just want to cause shit and complain.

Edit: As for that guy. I don't care what you think he deserves or what the mod deserves. Hell, my opinion on that matter isn't worth shit. My point is that the mod has discretion to determine what he/she feels is racist and against the rules. The banned player can PM or email Rudy about it, he and the Smods will investigate and make sure the moderator knows what is acceptable and what is not. That's how the system works.
    Yes it's secretive, yes abuse does happen, yes we get it wrong sometimes but Everything else outside of this system is crap, unnecessary and uneeded. If you want to make a topic to reform that system without falling back on a warning/ban then do so.
    Last edited by Kolar; 08-08-2006, 11:34 AM.

Comment

stop closing threads with relevance. this is the tw staff forum, and you know naturally things concerning staff (good or not) will come here. if you can't answer their question here, and come up with some BS answer in your complaints email, then just go kill yourself for being totally worthless. you're on this forum a shitload of time anyway, might aswell knock it off here.
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
        Yes it's secretive, yes abuse does happen, yes we get it wrong sometimes but Everything else outside of this system is crap, unnecessary and uneeded. If you want to make a topic to reform that system without falling back on a warning/ban then do so.
        Perhaps abuse and mistakes happen since you all like to keep it secret so nobody else sees just how badly you fucked up. Some people might think that unprivatizing this system might lead to improvement of the area of abuse/mistakes, but those who don't care and/or enjoy abusing are most likely opposed to this.

Comment

I wonder why there is a section on this forum named TW Staff which is described as "Discussions for TW Staff members to read".

You keep telling us that this forum has nothing to do with ingame, and that the moderators here have no power. Why don't you just replace this section with an email-address.

forstafftoread@trenchwars.org, emails will be forwarded to a special section for staffers, normal forum users will no longer be able to discuss complaints about staff and all will be well.

Have you never wondered why so many people feel the need to complain here?
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
            stop closing threads with relevance. this is the tw staff forum, and you know naturally things concerning staff (good or not) will come here. if you can't answer their question here, and come up with some BS answer in your complaints email, then just go kill yourself for being totally worthless. you're on this forum a shitload of time anyway, might aswell knock it off here.
            That's the point Broly. I can't answer them, I don't know everything that happened to Player45345345345 and his ban. The Smods won't answer them here. So what else is there to do? The kiddies will start their bullshit no matter what really happened. The forum admins don't want it here, I don't want it here. It's a waste of a great resource not only for staffers but the whole comunity and it does drive people wanting a better forum away.

Originally posted by ikpt
            Perhaps abuse and mistakes happen since you all like to keep it secret so nobody else sees just how badly you fucked up. Some people might think that unprivatizing this system might lead to improvement of the area of abuse/mistakes, but those who don't care and/or enjoy abusing are most likely opposed to this.
            And I'm open to those ideas but not when that is directly related to you or someone you know being banned. There's a difference between PlayerA and PlayerB being banned and all the details that encompasses that case and the system in which bans them.
            Last edited by Kolar; 08-08-2006, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I was going to reply, but then felt my time would be better wasted trying to drive a nail into a quarter inch plate of steel.

Comment

I've read the topic aswell.. and yeah.. if the story is exactly as the dude that posted it... then he shouldn't be warned for it.. Do remember that it is only one side of the story. Yet, staffers are only human!!! It happened to me aswell, a false warning to some player.. It's never to late to give another warning that lifts the first one.. Ohwell, I'm sure they'll fix it.. and even if they dont.. you probably have nothing to worrie about. If you're not a racist at all (since racists tend to let racial slurs slide into public arena's from time to time) then you shouldn't be afraid for a (invalid) warning. (Yes I know it still sux to be warned in the first place). Who knows.. maybe F22 will come back to you and set things straight (if it needs to be straightend!?!!11!one!!1!)

Lots of love

Pred
                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Lets all get annoyed by one side of a story! RAWR
                  King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

lol who isn't this closed yet...
                    -Kawrae

Comment

Working...
                    X