This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar
    this forum is meant for the broader and real issues with staff and the zone.
    So would a general "I don't believe the overall ban practices of Trench Wars Staff --not citing any specific examples-- are as consistent as I would like them to be" thread be closed? Though even if it weren't, one would not be able to provide support to their argument in the form of said examples.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
      So would a general "I don't believe the overall ban practices of Trench Wars Staff --not citing any specific examples-- are as consistent as I would like them to be" thread be closed? Though even if it weren't, one would not be able to provide support to their argument in the form of said examples.
      Personally (I am not the only mod here) If I saw a genuine want for change and their arguments were good, focused on the system and not the people, didn't bait people into a flame war AND if it were not an attempt to cause more shit in general I wouldn't touch it. Even if it were I would still try to keep it open for as long as possible to give the forum members a chance to turn it around. Do you feel these are unreasonable demands D1st?

I see no way this forum could exist without these kind of limits.
      Last edited by Kolar; 08-11-2006, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Zerzera is being Zerzera, do I have to say more?
        You need good arguments? Give us an argument why this section exists.
        I think it's important that people voice their disagreements, even if it's on a personal level. You should be worried why people keep complaining since they should have no reason to complain.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

They should have no reason to complain if our systems are working correctly, that's why this forum exists. As I said above if you're intentions are not to cause shit and be a troll then you have nothing to worry about on this forum.

Comment

I'm not saying you shouldn't have edited into a hypertext link, even if it wasn't the huge format it still would've been breaking tables so it had to be done regardless.
            sage

Comment

I could start yet another argument with you, but as your 'world' starts crumbling down you will call it personal and close this thread.
              There is no arguing with you because you are both delusional and intwined with what made me loathe this game.

Comment

Just the same, I could never in a million years get anything but sarcasm and bullshit from you ZZ. No point trying with internet trolls.

Comment

They should have no reason to complain if our systems are working correctly, that's why this forum exists. As I said above if you're intentions are not to cause shit and be a troll then you have nothing to worry about on this forum.
                  People who's threads are closed in this section worry about ingame, not about the forums. They get warned/ banned over powertrips and bad interpretation.
                  The fact that they post their complaints in public shows that they have no trust in staff, and who can blame them?

Comment

What I meant is if we work at making the banning system, the recruitment system and everything else perfect there will be less complaining. That is the point of this forum, not to whine and complain about your ban but to better the way people are banned so abuse, bad calls and stupid shit doesn't happen or happens less. I will allow people to use examples from in-game only if it does add to their argument but not to whine and cause trouble here.

I think this is a good place to end it. Lets try for 2 days next time kiddies.
                    Last edited by Kolar; 08-12-2006, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X