No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad. I like where this is going now. You can welcome me back for the second time thank you.

If the two pubs at 3AM EST right now have about 50 players combined then pub 0 could at least sustain a 60 player population throughout the day. Forget about the 80 player. Is it possible to set restrictions on the amount of types of ships each freq is allowed to choose? Say you allow both freq to choose 10 javs max or whatever the number. Wouldnt that solve the problem of everyone just choosing javs??
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

• The problem would then be the pub map. You'd need something larger. FatBase, AngellBase, 2Flag, etc* to sustain all the players in the FR. Especally with the 2 flags/entrances that'll split up the fighting even more, and then you can have your 80 man games.
      DELETED

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyson
        Is it possible to set restrictions on the amount of types of ships each freq is allowed to choose?
        Then it's not really pub anymore is it?
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
          OH of course, making the publimits 40 was your idea Epi...
          Yup. I wonder if people like it...
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

• ROFL read the forums sometime epinephrine, or pay attention to the millions of ?helps I'd keep sending about it, oh wait you don't actually go in the game do you?
            sage

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyson
              Honour does not exist anymore and although its more of a personal thing it is still nice to see squads and players admit defeat. Thats not the case anymore, now all you get is an excuse and some trash talking. The courage to trash talk a squad you've lost multiple times to in TWL??? Wow. This is guerilla warfare, no respect or anything, I stab you, you stab me. Welcome to the future of TW where trash talking is the real way to take it like a man.
              wut r u talking about... If u can find honour in a 2d, 1 shot game of 10 deaths/game situation, u really do need therapy (ur condition is also indicated by ur sig)

Comment

• Honour isn't that hard to find in TW. Anytime you don't see someone talking is usually a good example of it.

Comment

ROFL read the forums sometime epinephrine, or pay attention to the millions of ?helps I'd keep sending about it, oh wait you don't actually go in the game do you?
                  You've been advocating about it? News to me. Either way, whatever you wanted about it had absolutely nothing to do with the pubs having 40 people.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Yeah because that's the wonderful thing about this zone, no matter how good it is or let alone that its even a suggestion it isn't valid in the mind of staff and then when magically god knows how long later someone in the circlejerk dares to stop sucking for a single moment and actually thinks about the given matter and then of course immediately, he celebrates his great deed of thought with self fellatio and then returns to the usual business all without noticing a damn thing going on around him.

Glad to see that the situation remains the same with you guys.
                    sage

Comment

Yeah because that's the wonderful thing about this zone, no matter how good it is or let alone that its even a suggestion it isn't valid in the mind of staff and then when magically god knows how long later someone in the circlejerk dares to stop sucking for a single moment and actually thinks about the given matter and then of course immediately, he celebrates his great deed of thought with self fellatio and then returns to the usual business all without noticing a damn thing going on around him.

Glad to see that the situation remains the same with you guys.
                      A circle jerk does not generally involve fellatio, newb. It's just as it sounds... a jerk.
                      1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                      1: oar> yeah
                      1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                      1: hed> and after dinner
                      1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                      7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                      3: Nimesh> my sis does
                      3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

• I remember when Creager started ranting at me for assuming that he'd read some of my previous posts suggesting changes to pub when in fact he hadn't and I shouldn't have expected him to. Good times.

Comment

• Oh I'd seen them, but didn't take note of them because they were fucking terrible so I didn't know what your current deal with it happened to be until you did say it in the present.
                          sage

Comment

• And what kind of boring bullshit circle only jerks and doesn't use fellatio, and ffs the circle we're talking about is the staff here, you're trying to tell me these fuckers don't fluff each other up at every opportunity? Do you ever read the shit that's said on anyplace that has ties to this zone where a staffer can poorly misconstruct an amount of text for other people see and go 'oh wow' avert their eyes from the faggotry and try to forget that they're dealing with some of the most obvious fuckups on the internet today?
                            sage

Comment

• my circle jerks involve balloons, party hats and frozen yoo-hoo ice pops.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Oh I'd seen them, but didn't take note of them because they were fucking terrible so I didn't know what your current deal with it happened to be until you did say it in the present.
                                Of course, we all enjoy it when you do finally take note of something and start another one of those long incoherent rants that sound so rabid we can practically smell the froth foaming from your mouh.

Comment

Working...
                                X