No announcement yet.

Retired (NT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

later dyst. get yourself perma netbanned (annux style(but not because he got it lifted)) for making a program that messes with continuum. that way ull never be able to play again and ull go down in history for not doing anything
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Next bump by Dys, this gets closed.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

l8z

-Spam
        Who got the boombeef?

Comment

This was easier than I thought. I figured I would want to come back and play but it seems I dont even have a small desire to come back. I get bored sometimes but sleep and working out alleviates that
          No more online homos to deal with $
          The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
          -Dys

Comment

See ya dyst :/
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Good run dyst, I know we didnt see eye to eye but I respect you for the skills you had.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
              X