Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal please find REDLIGHTS :(

Dear all Trenchwars friends,

Im kinda worried about my brother Redlights after a week now i cannot contact him i have phoned yet no answer text no reply email no reply, he moved to holland with his girlfriend he met on world of warcraft and it is unlike him not to keep in contact or answer his calls.

If anyone see's him come online please can you ask him to contact me as me and my family are rather worried now we do not have an address in holland which was kinda stupid but it was his decision to go out there so please keep an aye out for him for me.

I will keep you updated if we hear anynews but this is unlike Red.

I know you might think this is dumb posting but if he has lost his phone then thats cool but so far we do not know this, and he may log into subspace on these names
    Redlights or Waddy
    :eek:
    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
    Lance> Here is BCG's song
    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot

The odds are small that that Brit, that was killed this weekend in A'dam, is redlights, so don't worry..

Comment

Originally posted by Fair View Post
      Dear all Trenchwars friends,

Im kinda worried about my brother Redlights after a week now i cannot contact him i have phoned yet no answer text no reply email no reply, he moved to holland with his girlfriend he met on world of warcraft
      wait a minute, rewind

Comment

ew thats not good

?find waddy
        Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
        ?find redlights
        Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

wtf? Goto Holland and track him down and the guy he went to meet. That's where you'll find your answer.
          DELETED

Comment

he's just asking if you happen to see redlights or waddy, tell him to contact fairlights. that's all.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Well, I ran a trace to him on his last IP connection to TW on Sept 2nd and I got "Amsterdam, Noord-Holland" if that helps at all.

And I know a week seems like a long time, but he might be out of cellphone range, alot of small things could happen to prevent that. I dunno what to say, but he should be cool.
              DELETED

Comment

Oh no I hope he's ok
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

leaving his names a ?message where 4 art thy Redlights?

is probably already done

its proabbly something simply like he forgot his phone charger etc ...

still see why your worried you should post here when you get in contact with him^^
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

hmm, after moving to another country he may have lost phone signal, he may also have no net coz that takes time, he may not either have a permanent address. leaving no contact for you was silly of him.

i find it odd though, that he wouldn't go to a cyber cafe to check his email and let you know he's ok. .. unless he has no money.

cant you contact the girl? perhaps go on WOW and ask there? Failing that, ring the police, thats the best you can do - this is not like him.

Comment

arse rape.

Comment

Thanks guys my mum went a lil mad trying to speak finish (correct me if im wrong) i think thats what they speak or dutch but from a postcard he sent a while back she asked operator to be put through to the address.

It turns out Reddy got a new sim card as his uk one cost tooo much but decided not to inform his family gooo red.

My mum is going out to see him this weekend shame i cant go really miss him as ya can tell how worried i got well i hope alot of tw members miss him he hosted some good times.

Well least i dont have to worry but still i think we should shout at red for being a bitch and not even texting me on his new number

You can move this post as it isnt so urgent now sorry to waste this space but i was intentionally worried for my bro.
                        HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                        Lance> Here is BCG's song
                        Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                        HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot

Comment

Glad to hear you found him, what an inconsiderate bastard!
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                            leaving his names a ?message where 4 art thy Redlights?
                            :busted: ENGLISH POLICE ENGLISH POLICE :busted:

Wherefore means 'why.'
                            FREE MANDELA

Comment

They speak dutch in holland, lol.
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X