To answer your questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To answer your questions...

I left cripples, I joined melee because randedl demanded me to. If i had any will power, i would have quit this game a long time ago. quit asking me now.

I LEFT CRIPPLES FIRST
    BECAME SQUADLESS
    THEN JOINED MELEE

The exact ?message I got was

Randedl> Your joining melee, i don't care what excuses you have now.

How can I say no?

Well I did, and it got rejected =(

Melee - my squad for the long term now. Decided for dedication.

-------------
    I got asked like 10 times so im jus clarifying it.

TOP 10 REASONS I LEFT CRIPPLES

1.) I suck at this game
    2.) Cripples is now known as Sieg-ples
    3.) NO ONE I KNOW IS IN MY SQUAD ANYMORE except like 5 people
    4.) Someone in my squad told me to stfu. Refer back to SIEG-PLES
    5.) It just isnt the same anymore
    6.) I am more of an anchor to them SINCE they are now Sieg-ples.
    7.) It is better for me to leave and let them evolve into whatever they are becoming.
    8.) I dislike responsibilities and having to play a game with the fear of losing. I'd rather just play for fun without facing the wrath of addicted gamers. (although I am one of them..)
    9.) My girlfriend is mad at me because I talk about the cripples to her and I know she dont give a sh1t.
    10) My legs have healed, i no longer need a chair.

I will not join cripples again unless I see SABE as an active player on their roster. Which means I will never join cripples again. Melee is a great squad, great people, lots of fun, i feel welcomed. I will always be cripple for life. Just in spirit and not in ?squad. I will never play against the cripples unless I am needed. I will never volunteer against the cripples. If there are any other questions, please direct them to Rosstones.

Honorable Mentions:

Much love to my fellow members and exmembers:

Generation 1:
    Wix, Stupid-Gerbil, Suicide Fish, Louis XV, DanyalDenyo, Sabe, Hellkite, Spiderfarts, Rosstones, Jerzey, BBz, "F" (eph), Khis, . If i left anyone out, sry.

Generation 2:
    Lemon, Drow, Apple, QT, PoD, Jack, Cig, Uto, Viper, Appricot. If i left anyone out, sry.

Generation 3:
    Rip, Top, Nick, A Dec, glav, venom, culex, pakastin, newt, (arsen - generation 2 but left). If i left anyone out, sry. You are our new generation, make a difference.

I am hanging up my cripple stuff forever. No more stomps, no more retarded spamming. Now Melee will inherit the stupidity. I don't like to squad hop but this time, i guess I must because I suck at peer pressure and randedl is my friend.

Much love to all my cripple brothern, you have been what subspace has been all about to me. Many memories, many fights, many victories and losses. But through it all, life. This may be a game, but the players who play in it are real. That makes us true friends, no matter if your from FINLAND, or TURKEY. You are and will be my friend in real life. I am not a nerd, please don't tease me. Just speaking my truth. The truth.

"I AM LE PRESEDENTE OF CHICKEN! STOMP! ZREKAM!"
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA INSANE!"
    "beefwh0re"
    "$$$"

Coined by cripples (C) 2000

REMEMBER YOUR ROOTS!
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Melee 4 lyfe.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

crazn we still love you. Hope to play you soon
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: To answer your questions...

Originally posted by crazi
        I will always be cripple for life. Just in spirit and not in ?squad.
        omgz you don't have to say that shit

crazn - crazy raisins 4lyfe
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

WTFZ! YOU SHOULD HOP ON WTFZ!

<3 crazn

You still doing the radio show d00d?
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I miss elimming with crazi
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Sometimes when I masturbate I hunch foward just as I ejaculate and the jizzle almost hits my face. I'm afraid that one day it will, and I'll have jizz on my face.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Working...
              X