New Levi Settings Have Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Levi Settings Have Arrived

Well folks it finally happened, the levi has been toned down. The bombs now are a level 2+, no rocket at spawn, 4 reps!, portal at spawn. I'm happy to see that the strong bullets were put back on.
    Personally I'm no to thrilled with the changes but we shall see what becomes of this..these settings are to last a week.

OH YEAH... Levs get a free ride into the flagroom when the round begins..even ungreened ones!
    Last edited by bounty; 10-27-2006, 09:51 PM.
    sigpic

levi bombs deff didnt need to be nerfed.-_-

Comment

Indeed... will lev ever be a happy ship? everyone has their own intentions for it .
      Bullets aren't the same as greens, don't catch them.... The name says it all.. Oh My God
      -Staff: March 2006
      -Trenchwars Super Moderator
      -TWD Operator
      -Ex Dean of Staff

-TWD Coordinator

Comment

sad... lt sucks now
        U SUCK!

Comment

I quit in protest.

Comment

Evidently the Levs in pub 0 killed basing right away so they have been removed from pub 0. The weak settings remain however!
            sigpic

Comment

That's not the point of testing, so I don't know who it was who did that. When I was there people were using Leviathans to attack base, shielding them etc. I saw lots of basing action with the leviathans in flagroom/mid-base.
              Last edited by Mootland Farmer; 10-28-2006, 02:27 PM.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

honestly, way back in the day when LevTerr was sick and Cripples raped TW's, there were LT's flying around all the damn time. I know, cuz I was on LT, had some good runs too. The players who played during that time, aren't worse players, or do I feel that game play decreased. The past Cripples are some of the best basers I know. IMO it was a fun time with the old levs and terrs. Now, the settings are catered to people who are scared of them, but really you just learn to deal.

Comment

it sucks
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Aye i been creacking out the Lev past couple of days and its not the same should turn it back to old settings and limited pub0 again.

But on review if these settings were to stay please consider the rotation speed increasing at least makes lev no fun
                    :eek:
                    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                    Lance> Here is BCG's song
                    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                    :eek:

Comment

eh.. levi should go back to how it was... rockets were nice

Comment

Working...
                      X