Wbduel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbduel

Well my brother got Geio mad yesterday for subbing him outin wbduel bc he thaught geio was afk or some shit. And of course Geio wasnt and had to be a little bitch about it calling my brother a newb and retard ect ect. So than after that whenever Geio would start a new match he wouldnt cap my brother even though he was asking before everyone else. The first time he did it he did it just so he could sub my brother out as soon as the game started. I know THIS ISNT A BIG DEAL but its still complete bullshit and people with powers shouldn't be aloud to do shit like this.
    Last edited by The Hawk; 10-31-2006, 11:54 PM.

Originally posted by The Hawk View Post
    people with powers should be aloud to do shit like this.
    I'm glad you think so.
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
      I'm glad you think so.
      FIXED <_<

Comment

So Geio was setting himself as Captain to sub your brother out?

I do view abuse like this as a big deal. If there is anything else post it here or email complaints@trenchwars.org.

Comment

Even though he might've abused a bit, it's nowhere written that people starting wbduel etc are meant to give captainship to a person asking it first.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Wow this is almost as bad as the list of players in ?go base that most base staffers have that blacklist them from captaincy. Oh the horrors.
            Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Revolve View Post
              list of players in ?go base that most base staffers have that blacklist them from captaincy
              I keep forgetting about that list :P
              Maverick
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
              Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
              Subspace Statistics Administrator
              Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Revolve View Post
                Wow this is almost as bad as the list of players in ?go base that most base staffers have that blacklist them from captaincy. Oh the horrors.
                Removal from power because of showing incompetence and acting on a personal vendetta have nothing to do with each other.

wbduel capping is a lot less influential on the game than base capping.
                afksry

Comment

Strip Geio of his powers then!

And off his head.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Well my brother got Geio mad yesterday for subbing him outin wbduel bc he thaught geio was afk or some shit. And of course Geio wasnt and had to be a little bitch about it calling my brother a newb and retard ect ect. So than after that whenever Geio would start a new match he wouldnt cap my brother even though he was asking before everyone else. The first time he did it he did it just so he could sub my brother out as soon as the game started. I know THIS ISNT A BIG DEAL but its still complete bullshit and people with powers shouldn't be aloud to do shit like this.
                    You're problably upset cause they didn't let you play, And you just want to get back at Geio for not capping you/your brother, so you're complaining so that they can remove his powers.

How about we wait and see what geio has to say about this, before anything goes down.

Comment

Well if he capped himself just to sub someone out, he is quite a retard.
                      And abuser as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                        I'm glad you think so.
                        Kid, you know what he means so dont fuck this thread up

Comment

He did it to me a lot too, only i never considered about posting it on forum but i Support ya mate; Geio is a d1ck, especially when it comes to stuff like wbduel and he can abuse his power there.

Comment

I was there when it happened, it seems the "the hawk" is leaving a important part about this out...is that his brother would sub in "banner boy's" just to ruin the game...and make it 3 vs 5 virtually killing the game...and somtimes he would want to add 4's instead of 5's...so next time you decide to run your mouth make sure you know what went down. kthx-
                            C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Comment

So who is 'your brother'?

Comment

Working...
                              X