Server Move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:eek:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

<jumps right out of chair screaming with joy for minutes, woke up my 6 month old doing so dancing the happydance>

OMG YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS

As one who has repped invisible (to me) mines right at my terr in 2 recent base matches on cable with a new comp, let me say here and now:

JOY TO THE WORLD, and thankyou to the SS gods
      And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
      Racing around to come up behind you again
      The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
      Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

O M F G !

Worsest idea of ever. Can't believe this shit. U mofo US asses, play some frigging SVS zone or sumthing.

SIGH

God bless america.
        Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

A moronic moves that will kill off a percentage of the Trench population.

Congratulations whoever made this move. I know financial motives are the reason for the move, and I'm curious why no alternative was possible rather than denying a certain group of people ANY chance of playing SS.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

O well. This sucks enormous dick..

PriitK says he is hopeful about that the euro players will get pings that they have in SSCE zones (ie. HZ)..whereas I have 150 ms. It's not that bad..

Let's hope it works..........................

lagrush incoming, o joy to the world! arr
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ppl with sucky connections like me are gonna suffer.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Can't we put the server in Zimbabwe so we can all lag nicely?
                Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                  PriitK says he is hopeful about that the euro players will get pings that they have in SSCE zones (ie. HZ)..whereas I have 150 ms. It's not that bad..
                  I dunno what Priitk is smoking, but I want some.
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

It can't be financial, as current hosting is FREE (correct if I'm wrong)

And I have ADSL and my ping in SSCE is about 300ms....
                    Spiderline ftw

Comment

terrible to say at least

but since i live in portugal im half-way between finland and east cost ( for those who dunno where portugal is go see in an atlas or something ) so my lag wont get that worse...funny to see how all the americans and canadians celebrate and all the fins and so cry ( duh )
                      The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

FUCK YES

HELL FUCKING YEAH! F' THAT S' BABY! THIS WILL TOTALLY OWN. OMFG TY WHOEVER MADE THIS DECISION I WILL DO YOUR FUCKING LAUNDRY. (Except Louis, we all know he has insane toe jam.)
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I don't see what everyone's crying about. Even when I had 56k and the server was in Finland or whatever, I had like 300ms ping. I even had pings that high when playing on North American Half-Life servers. With this server switch, and my new DSL, I'm sure I'll be sub-90ms ping now.
                          sdg

Comment

But as if the server moves to the SSCE servers, which even are plossy to me and the get the additional load of 400-600 players...
                            Spiderline ftw

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                              A moronic moves that will kill off a percentage of the Trench population.

Congratulations whoever made this move. I know financial motives are the reason for the move, and I'm curious why no alternative was possible rather than denying a certain group of people ANY chance of playing SS.
                              That i SO true.

Can't believe this shit yet. I really wanna hear good reasons from PriitK to this insane decision.

And what kind of server that will be? Some 486 66Mhz with 8mb ram maybe? And awesome 256/256 adsl? Geez.
                              Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

The fact is, more players will benifiet from the server move than those who won't. No matter what Priitk does he is screwed, and he is basically just going with the majority of the trench war's populatioin, which is the right move.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X