Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love yoshi
    Reinstate Sarien
    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      How about the players that don't even play continuum anymore but still read and use the forums like they understand whats happening in the game.
      Are the forums only for the game? Am I able to still provide advice without bringing up ex-staff jobs or trying to remind people of past achievements?

PH Yoshi banners are for fags :wub:
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        Are the forums only for the game? Am I able to still provide advice without bringing up ex-staff jobs or trying to remind people of past achievements?

PH Yoshi banners are for fags :wub:
        I dont know what you are reading but im positive this is the trenchwars.org site and fyi, trenchwars is the name of this game.
        But i don't mind you being around here; but would be useful for you to check the game every once and a while .

Comment

Originally posted by Clichy View Post
          I dont know what you are reading but im positive this is the trenchwars.org site and fyi, trenchwars is the name of this game.
          But i don't mind you being around here; but would be useful for you to check the game every once and a while .
          LOL !!! get aids and dye faggot fuk .
          jesus all these newbies
          fucking all up on
          my forum , just dye stupid newbie

duel me to 10 in game ?
          i'll pwn you , son
          just like i pillaged ur
          mom's pussy

LOOOOOOOOL gg ez n00bey

Comment

No Liquid Blue, I am just saying, since you are not apart of the game, I don't really take anything you say in regards to the game with any amount of interest. That does make sense doesn't it? By the way, I invented Freezetag and Golden Gun, wasn't I a great ER?
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

wasn't I a great ER?
              No.

Comment

Well if Genocidal, the 10 time maker of Menasor says it is so, it must be -_-
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I was never in Menasor.

Comment

Who the hell are you then? the guy who got banned for inter-zone spamming? Seriously.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I was framed.

Comment

How about the players that don't even play continuum anymore but still read and use the forums like they understand whats happening in the game.
                        You're right. There's just no way that Liquid Blue could know about the "Banner Color Personality Connection" movement that's taken Subspace by storm.

Did you get dropped as a child?
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

No Liquid Blue, I am just saying, since you are not apart of the game, I don't really take anything you say in regards to the game with any amount of interest. That does make sense doesn't it? By the way, I invented Freezetag and Golden Gun, wasn't I a great ER?
                          It doesn't matter whether or not you find value in what I have to say. The same goes for what you've supposedly done in the past, this is a forum and people are free to post their opinions.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Sure, you can have all the useless opinions you want Liquid Blue, and I can have the opinion that they are useless as much as I want.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

:d

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                              I've been playing this game for a while now and I can relate the attributes of certain players to the banners they are wearing.

Here are some observations/perceptions I've obtained over past few years:

This banner: awesome
                              This banner: awesome
                              This banner: frequently Canadian

I wear the brick wall!

you let me

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                                Purple banners - strayers
                                Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X