Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lololololol I always knew he was a fucktard that wasn't cut out for staff. Little immature baby that knows nothing about the game. He should have stayed just a TWDev member; he obviously couldn't handle a position of power in the game. He's basically a pubber that was thrown into an smod position. Threatening gen to modify logs to make it look like he cheated. Giving his smod username to wark. Then when he finally gets called on his retard behavior, he makes it a point to have a fit and break things along the way out. What a joker.

BTW: remove him from the TW staff groups on the forums.
    Last edited by Rudy; 11-16-2006, 02:03 AM. Reason: Quote removed, author's revision
    sdg

Comment

That didn't answer my question. I was asking "WHY is it illegal to sit AFK and fire bombs in a lev?" - Stabwound

Ok, so then I'm going to do the same thing in a lancaster, and I won't get banned. - Stabwound after explanation.

You haven't always been so pro-staff, like for instance when you get kicked and or banned after going afk while firing a levi in a pub. Perhaps you should think back to how stupid you acted when you got fucked over by staff, before you judge someone else. He gave me his password for safe keeping and I didn't use it. Not that I am trying to say he didn't act stupid, but, well you get my point.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

suppression or oppression?
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          That didn't answer my question. I was asking "WHY is it illegal to sit AFK and fire bombs in a lev?" - Stabwound

Ok, so then I'm going to do the same thing in a lancaster, and I won't get banned. - Stabwound after explanation.

You haven't always been so pro-staff, like for instance when you get kicked and or banned after going afk while firing a levi in a pub. Perhaps you should think back to how stupid you acted when you got fucked over by staff, before you judge someone else. He gave me his password for safe keeping and I didn't use it. Not that I am trying to say he didn't act stupid, but, well you get my point.
          What is your point? You dug up forum quotes from 4 years ago. I honestly don't know what you're trying to prove here. I am not on staff anymore if thats what you think.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
            end of thread
            Cease your banter!
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              What is your point? You dug up forum quotes from 4 years ago. I honestly don't know what you're trying to prove here. I am not on staff anymore if thats what you think.
              I think Wark is trying to say that Ikrit was forced into abusing because staff supposedly screwed him or something. It all started from what I am told with an argument between 2 other staff members, Ikrit intervened by changing some TWD data to shut one of them up. There's a lot to this but it really has nothing to do with staff screwing Jacen and a lot of it is irrelevant. He abused, got caught and admitted to it.
              Last edited by Kolar; 11-15-2006, 08:31 PM.

Comment

What a guy!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

That's not him, he never had an underscore in his name
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

That is him.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

In 1925, a girl was killed by a serial killer. While the killer fed on her flesh she chanted, "Ra sho wei na po." The girl then obtained glowing red eyes. Now, if you have read the chant, she will appear next to your bed at midnight, staring at you with her glowing red eyes until you fall asleep, unless you post this in 5 different topics. Your kindness will be rewarded. they might have mangekyou
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

What a guy!
                        lmao is that seriously him, sleuth> i'd hit that. But wasnt expecting abuse from ikrit he seemed like genius computer coder guy, but i knew wark was fukin up to something since izor is masturbating in boot camp atm
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

+hey stab, fyi, you better take it easy man. I know your not staff anymore, but wark can still get you axed from staff. Go ahead, ask him.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

that picture is not him
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

That's Jacen_Solo you morons.

Kolar, it was alias data not TWD data. The TWD stuff you're refering to is the screenshot Nethila screwed with to make it look like I abused TWD powers. To make him shutup about that and quit harassing Up in ya !!, I matched the alias in question to his name.

Now, I'd really love to know what "systems" I shutdown... I believe I helped PL fix RoboKing after I was axed. If you are referring to the downtime yesterday for a little bit, that was Cool Koen banning bot accounts, not me.

Yes, I admit to giving my account to Wark to see what he'd do with it. Most people would think he'd get on, *kill 9999 people that he didn't like, and abuse... but he went to Kim and was like "hey, Ikrit is like ready to quit, he gave me his account for safekeeping" and that was it. And yes, I admit to manipulating my alias's data in the database to match it to Nethila because he was being a dick trying to frame me for stuff I didn't do.

Anything past that is not me and I'd appreciate staff not trying to just blame everything that goes wrong on me. To those who have and continue to do so, "fuck you"
                              Ban Ikrit

Comment

im sorry ikrit, but i wish i have the skill to photoshop something.
                                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                                X