saving subspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving subspace

I suggest we get a large corperation to sponser subspace. It would be very good advertising for a software company or something computer related to place an ad that pops up when we enter TW. I'm sure that kind of advertising would be worth $1500 a month, or at least a large portion of it. I never wanted to see the day we had to place ads to fund ss, but it's better then no ss at all.

Internet advertising is pretty much worthless right now, as far as I know.
    sdg

Comment

Re: saving subspace

Originally posted by pharm
      I suggest we get a large corperation to sponser subspace. It would be very good advertising for a software company or something computer related to place an ad that pops up when we enter TW. I'm sure that kind of advertising would be worth $1500 a month, or at least a large portion of it. I never wanted to see the day we had to place ads to fund ss, but it's better then no ss at all.
      I'll pay $ to have Annux's cock displayed on the enter banner (the annoying one that displays crap on the top of the screen when you enter some zones) in TW.
      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
      -Dys

Comment

Do not, i repeat do NOT donate money to the Trench Wars server:
        1. Waste of money for a 2d spaceship game.
        2. 15+ Other SSC zones that are free, Plus Many other Non-SSC.
        3. Lets say you donate, for example a large amount, what if you are one of the only players who does donate, well LOL you just lost all that money when TW shuts down.

You will only be wasting your time/money if you do however donate, there are plenty of other online games out there that are free, and even some that you are required to pay for but with much better gameplay.

DONT DONATE.

p.s. Anyone who flames this post, can do any of the following:
        1. Suck my dick.
        2. Kiss my ass.
        3. Wash my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
          Internet advertising is pretty much worthless right now, as far as I know.
          True... and if it does anything, it just pisses people off. If added, it shouldn't be some worthless advertising program that downloads itself with Continuum; that would piss people off. I say rely on users -- if that doesn't work, then go to advertising.
          -Qbe
          Trench Wars Player
          questionedone@hotmail.com
          STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

How's this for an idea:

For each donation of X amount, you can buy a title that expires after a year of usage.

A few interesting sub-ideas for this idea:

Buying titles...Lieutenant->Captain->Major->Lieutenant Colonel->Colonel->General Each title would cost more than the last, and so on...(or something like that)

Or, maybe you can buy your own custom titles?
            e.g. Hairygroin the Burninator!!

Anyway, its something to think about

Comment

Hehe I forsaw the end of ss a few months back, the only person interested was Annux thoug bwahahah

Comment

ChroniC you've posted that same thing in every forum regarding sponsoring TW.

We got your message and duely ignored it. Shut up and go home.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

If it can't afford to be run then it needs to become pay 2 play. People are not going to continue to donate over and over while others don't have to.

What kind of company would want to advertise to the same people over and over again?
                  Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Originally posted by ChroniC

3. Lets say you donate, for example a large amount, what if you are one of the only players who does donate, well LOL you just lost all that money when TW shuts down.

You are trying to make this something like a self fulfilling prophecy?

You ... you... argh! Go stand in front of your local bank...
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                    X