Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving

Hey staff, or to whoever posted the news on Trenchwars.org/Trench/...not sure if you know but USA isn't the only country that has thanksgiving. Canada aswell had theres on Oct 9 I believe. So stop singling out countries like your own and share some with other countries? hmmm?
    the price is right, bitch.

true
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

yeah the formulation "If you are not American then you wouldn't know what thanksgiving is" is pretty offending and should probably have been reconsidered (it should be known by everyone from america playing this game that there is a rather large *awareness* among the non american population over the world on whats going on in their country ) but its also obvious that it was not constructed to offend anyone heh so I dont think its a big deal really.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

hm

OMFG EERBIEDIGT DE ANDERE LANDEN (dutch)
        |
        RESPECT D'OMFG LES AUTRES PAYS (french)
        |
        OMFG RESPEKT DIE ANDEREN LÄNDER (german)
        |
        OMFG ΣΈΒΕΤΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΑΛΛΕΣ ΧΏΡΕΣ (greek)
        |
        RISPETTO DI OMFG GLI ALTRI PAESI (italian)
        |
        OMFG の点他の国 (japanese)
        |
        RESPEITO DE OMFG OS OUTROS PAÍSES (portugese)
        |
        УВАЖЕНИЕ OMFG ДРУГИЕ СТРАНЫ (russian)

True.

Comment

More players are from America then any other nation, so its only natural to serve to the culture of the most populated country in TW. It would be impossible and ridiculous to recognize holidays for South Africa or other nations which have a minuscule percentage of players in TW. I do agree with the fact that we should recognize more major holidays from other countries with strong percentages in TW such as Canada and Britain. In fact it would be good for many ignorant Americans to learn other significant holidays outside of those in America.
          May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Guy Fawkes day...

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
              OMFG の点他の国 (japanese)
              lol

Comment

Ulan Hepİnİzİn Anasİnİ Sİkeyİm Ben Be Ne Yarrak Adamlarsİnİz Thanksgİvİng Nedİr Lan Pİcler Gotunuze Sokayİm İbneler
                1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

ummm,

Canadian staff = needs to care enough to have them post it on oct 9th

enough said, pride baby
                  (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                  (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                  (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                  (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                  (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I posted the news. I did it on purpose to see if anyone actually reads it...and you do! YAY!
                    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

LOL though america has many immigrants. I actually have many friends who are immigrants.
                      1: cReEmY> jab get a life
                      1: Twerp> pwned
                      1: Duel Pasta> LOL
                      1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
                      1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
                      1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
                      8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
                        Hey staff, or to whoever posted the news on Trenchwars.org/Trench/...not sure if you know but USA isn't the only country that has thanksgiving. Canada aswell had theres on Oct 9 I believe. So stop singling out countries like your own and share some with other countries? hmmm?

Wow!
                        Hero, you sound like you actually care!
                        :fear:

1:Aerin> o shit have u guys seen the penis with a dragon tatooed to it?

1:X-sTa-C> OMG! thats sooo... AZN!
                        1:MILOS> LOL
                        1:Kapuchin> lol

2:zidane> i played maplestory :(
                        2:zidane> i had like two level 80 +
                        2:X-sTa-C> omg... this chat just started eating dick

:4:KoZ> gotta go eat my chittlins now be back later
                        :4:X-sTa-C> Koz, don't lie
                        :4:X-sTa-C> You know you're also eating watermelon and chicken...

Comment

he's probably fat

Comment

Which was around first? Canadian Thanksgiving, or American? Do they serve the same purpose? And If you sniff another man's underwear, and nobody actually catches you, is it still gay? Point being? I dunno, stfu. Afk

Comment

Working...
                            X