Cloakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
    It's not surprising when you change settings everyone will be curious as to what changes have been made. Most likely why you've seen quite a few Weasels in Publics lately. The same thing happened when we changed the Leviathan. Give it a few days to a week to see what happens. Thanks.
    Your right, people like to try out new, or renewed ships in this case. Any special event that had changed a ship, or replaced an old ship temporarily caused a large percentage of that pub to use the ship continually. If the rates don't drop though, which isn't that likely, maybe pub 0 could be an absolute pure basing pub where only league basing ships are permitted, no levi/cloak.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Have you not been paying attention? All pubs allowing the same things is one of their key points
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Crawwwlinnngg Inn My Skiiiiin

Comment

I dont like this x... Either bring back the old big x or bring back the small x... Thats my opinion without reading any of this thread.
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

ROFLCOPTER DOWN!!!!!!

I love this x with bugs and all it just gives me more of a chance to have fun and lame people over and over.

BTW: Out thrusting a terr is $$
            |~ O
            |~ /-- *
            |~/\
            _______
            Rush

Comment

righto

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
              The new cloakers size is good but they overpowered its hard for terriers to kill them and they can shoot with little energy. they should only be able to shoot once not twice from full energy.

On thing i have noticed though. i was playing in a lower pub a day or two ago for some time (levi allowed, timer was on tho for some reason) where real basing was going on. there was no LTs about. the cloakers were just killing levs to quick so no one was bothering to lt. The base itsself was pretty cloak free i think they must have all been distracted levi hunting.

The good thing about this new cloak is it puts the fear back into trenchwars. on your own in the middle of pub feels dangerous, you need to be near an x seeing team mate to not get lamed. meaning you gravitate towards the safety of the base
              basically backing up what I said in the other topic on cloakers the other day. I however don't see it encouraging people to base....

Comment

Cloakers are worthless now

The old style big weasel was useless except for spawn killing and getitng in a cheap shot.
                The small cloaker, I think, took more skill to use and gave it a role in basing.

The new big cloaker is, if anything, more useless. Seems like it's been nerfed in response to complaints about it being overpowered, it seems about like the old big settings, way too slow to catch anything, bullets to slow to hit anything but a levi, and a sitting duck for anything with x-radar.

A suggestion, bring back the small weasel settings, but make it banned from Pub 0 like levis have been, or, banned from a couple of select higher number pubs. Then you can see if people really do or don't like playing with them.

My 2 cents
                -Quil

Comment

Working...
                X