No announcement yet.

Rent a Mod/Host(er)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dunno if anyone asked this already cuz i didn't read this fukken long ass thread)

Will mods have competing prices or will this be fix'd? lol it'd be funny hearing mods fighting over customers and advertising their price in TW like hookers... i mean.... yah hookers....

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
      Coming from you? LOL!?!?!?
      I aint saying anything bad about this.. And I got a live, and I got friends
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
        I aint saying anything bad about this.. And I got a live, and I got friends
        again.... LOL!!!!!
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

this gives me an idea

i'v always had a couple ideas for new events, but i never had the "connections" or whatever to get my ideas put into TW.

Maybe we should do a thing where we can pay to get our map put on the TW server and then we rent a host to host it.

anyone that has played an unhosted/informal game of RUNNINGMAN with me will tell you that its not just a cheap version of gatez, its also a fun event.

Comment

MOG... show it to me next time you see me in the game ok ? i'll look it over
            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

OMG 40 DOLLARS?! I'D FUCKING KILL PEOPLE FOR 40 DOLLARS... and i have.

Comment

I'm selling my soul for £50.
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

its not worth $5
                  Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
                    guys i think its great that ur all trying to get ways for ppl to donate more money.

i just think that a donation is given freely and not cause i want a staff member to host me events for hours

so ill donate some money for sure but not for hiring a staff just cause i think we should ALL help out a bit

but gg and carry on with ur nice ideas
                    i do agree
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

If I donate 1000 US dollars... can I be sysop for a day?

Comment

idea: for $10 we get to play as UFO for 15 mins

Comment

Since im not important enough to be an <ER> or <ZH> i will preform any cyber-sexual favors asked of me... I must have proof of your donation, and that will effect how good i make it.... Any other recomendations on how i can help with my lack of status would be happily accepted i am more than willing to help in any way i can since my monatary donations wont be much. Im just a poow stipid stewdent, so i cant make much of an impact...
                          -Marius
                          Robo Ref> Hey de 1 lets get it on in the back of #sex, unf unf unf

MariusTheRed> im jealous :(

MariusTheRed> robo ref has always got me going...

Comment

If you donate atleast 50£ (60% of the money will be donated to save the hobbits) to the server fund I will sing any Barry White song for you.

Note: I might sound exactly like Barry.
                            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

k

First of all, all of you that are bashing the idea and saying "go outside, get friends"... you really need to shut up. You do relize that Amanda Moore and 2 other celebrities (I was watching an E! News special about STARS and their lifes) play subspace. I'm not sure if they play trench wars, but they play subspace. And more then likely, they have better lives then the whiners on this forum will ever have. Playing a game doesnt mean you lack a life. It just means, rather then going and watching tv, or reading a book, or practicing a music instrument, or doing homework, we choose to play a video game. I'm not going to target anyone (like cylor :<) but for real, you need to grow up.

Back to the subject of donating to Trench Wars. There are no set prices for anything as of right now. If someone e-mails me and says "i only have 5 dollars, is there anyway i could donate with that" I'd say yes. This is about making money, and ANYTHING will help. But don't try to short change TW.. could have a bad outcome.

So yeah, if you can think of anything you'd like, and you'd be willing to donate for, go a head and e-mail me (adamjgray@Msn.com).

And with a myriad of talks with my fellow staff members. Apparently I'm being forced to put my body up for sale. So sexual favors are now on the market. If you aren't into REAL-LIFE sex (like alot of people are I think..) we can work something out. Text, genitalDrive meeting (http://www.fu-fme.com), Webcam, or voice cybering.

Just make sure that you run Norton Anti-Virus please. I don't want to catch anything.

'-'

Adam
                              Volcs> !sex
                              Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
                              Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
                              Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
                              Volcs> !sex on
                              Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
                                MOG... show it to me next time you see me in the game ok ? i'll look it over
                                well now that i think of it RUNNINGMAN is just a cheap copy of gatez... just a couple differences
                                i used to set people up along the bar in the middle and someone would run past in terr, whoever shoots down the terr gets to be runningman... sortof goes on forever

my other idea consists of an elim type arena where when you kill someone their bounty is added to yours, the moderator would set a certain bounty number, like 1000, and the bounties of people get larger as you kill more. whoever gets to 1000 bounty first wins. when you die you go back to 0.
                                what would most likely happen is that there would be one main large bounty that would be exchanged between people, and everyone would be after the person that has it possibly....
                                it probably wouldnt work out though because special bots and whatnot would be needed to be made.

but anyways, who thinks it would be cool to pay to get their maps on TW

Comment

Working...
                                X