Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop stealing my ideas ppl.

Gianttiger (pro squad)
    Moderately Sized Tiger (intermediate squad)
    TinyTiger (pub squad)

I'm saying it's good business to do this if you wanna be taken seriously.
    DELETED

Comment

true, because if some noob chokes in a match, you can send them down to 'the farm.' we're slowly turning into the MLB

Comment

i thought i already brought up this thread

but yes cap at 50
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Also, I'm now having to sort out 170 players on a roster for double squadders due to the hack.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            Stop stealing my ideas ppl.

Gianttiger (pro squad)
            Moderately Sized Tiger (intermediate squad)
            TinyTiger (pub squad)

I'm saying it's good business to do this if you wanna be taken seriously.
            Are youy sure they have the players to make a pro squad? Not that I can talk but ...

Anyway ... them having a bigger roster just means they could have like 5dds going at once ... more activity!!! AND ... I bet about 50 of them are inactive newbs that log on about once every week or something and never play.
            9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
            9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
            9:Basti> sure
            9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
            9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
            9:Basti> i'll score
            9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
            9:Basti> and take the flag
            9:Inaphyt> ROFL
            9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

There's a lot of fake names on our roster apparently. And it's not like when I type ?chat, all 124 people are in the game (most of those people don't even play). Right now we have around 10 people on.

The only thing this squad is doing to you guys is giving you someone to duel and mock all the time. Some people are just really dick.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I wonder how many people on that roster are double squadding.
                sdg

Comment

Well the short time when bw had like 70 people on roster we managed to have like 20 people online at once ... so I should hope that with a roster that big you manage higher than 10 on oocasion ... :P
                  9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                  9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                  9:Basti> sure
                  9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                  9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                  9:Basti> i'll score
                  9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                  9:Basti> and take the flag
                  9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                  9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

btw i wasnt hating on GiantTiger with this thread - i just think that having too many players in a few squads means less twd fun.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

It doesn't. Other squads tend to have more people on at a time than GiantTiger, or at least the same amount, but nobody complains about the other squads. I guess THEY'RE holding back TWD, also?

Your complaint makes no sense, and this argument is pointed directly at a single squad. This complaint is not bought up as a "hmm, one way to make more activity that I just thought up for no reason whatsoever." It's bought up as "what? 120 people? My squad doesn't have 120! They shouldn't be allowed to have so many players!"

Boo. Hoo.

Comment

my squad doesn't want 120 players, neither does it need 120 players. Having 120 players on 1 TWD roster is a waste of TWD players.
                        Only the loyal count.

Comment

Obviously, there are more than 100 that wants to be on that squad, and who the fuck are you guys to tell them that they can't?

I honestly can't see why this squad can annoy anyone:
                          IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SIZE THEN DO NOT JOIN IT!
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

who the fuck is the referee to hold players on the bench at a football match?

I don't think its right to have 100 members on one roster, would be better for the zone if they are spread over different twd squads.

All a squad needs is at most 35members, all others are a waste for TWD.
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Hold players on the bench? Don't use fucking analogies for this game. Today we had enough to do a jd and dd at the same time, everyone who wanted in got in.

A waste of TWD players? Most of the members just signed up to TWD last week because they never had a squad! Where else are those TWD players going to go? Certainly not BasingCrew.

If you guys aren't willing to shoulder having these people on YOUR squad then don't tell GT to separate into 4 squads just out of spite.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

who the fuck is the referee to hold players on the bench at a football match?

Matchbot holds players in spec outside the limits of a TWD game as well.

referees can't tell a squad how many they can have on their team
                                neither do we.

Bad example.

It might be 70 inactive players, but they are allowed to be there because they are all friends?

Even so, if those players WANTS to be there, even if that means they get to play less, and doesn't want to split up then why force them? If we put a limit on it they'd just find a way to go around it.
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X