Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much power does your upper staff have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    Heroin is pretty much saying, outside of him being drunk....

Rudy banned Aorta/Heroin Bob for ... "lieing about banfree" ... cause Heroin told Rudy that Aorta was a roomie. 2 Months into the Netban, Rudy finds out and doesn't really mind as he banfree's Aorta and Bob's aliases or whatever their deal was. Now, the netban ended a couple of days ago. Now, Aorta and Bob are banned for 4 more months for "lying about the banfree".

At least that's what I got from the story.
    exactly DA. thanks for the translation

on top of that i have other upper staff to confirm that statment by allowing other alias's to be banfreed under rudy's original decision
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

moved to new thread.
      Last edited by kthx; 12-03-2006, 06:43 AM.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        everything wark said

HILARIOUS AND ON TOPIC

Edit: fixed quote string code
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

people know this is an upper staff mess up

Comment

Free The Pimps.

Comment

Jessup <ZH>> since when is lieing a bannable offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                Jessup <ZH>> since when is lieing a bannable offense?
                Heroin,

According to you, you lied to Rudy to get Aorta on the banfree list. Then you got banned for your actions once Rudy found out you had lied about Aorta.

I don't know the whole story, but here's my take:

You're complaining about being banned, but what really happened was that you abused Rudy's trust. According to what you had told him he had let Aorta off, and later when he found out you had lied it had clearly been an abuse of his trust.

While there's probably no rule for getting banned for lieing, you probably deserve it nonetheless for getting yourself involved in something you should not have involved yourself with.
                CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy View Post
                  Heroin, according to you, you lied to Rudy to get Aorta on the banfree list. Then you got banned for your actions once Rudy found out you had lied about Aorta.

I don't know the whole story, but here's my take:

You're complaining about being banned, but what really happened was that you abused Rudy's trust. According to what you had told him he had let Aorta off, and later when he found out you had lied it had clearly been an abuse for trust.

While there's probably no rule for getting banned for lieing, you probably deserve it nonetheless for getting yourself involved in something you should not have involved yourself with.
                  yes i do admit to lieing

now im waiting for rudy's explanation of allowing us to banfree for 10 months after QUICKLY finding out i was lieing....

and also adding other names to said list. so therfore rudy = cheated more than i ever could have

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob
                    Heroin lied 1 month after to Rudy to get aor back into TW on ban free list

2 months later..... rudy finds out Heroin Bob lied about aorta being his roomate and that aorta = fighter of god

Rudy enables ban evading for 10 months and changes names on banfree multip[le times since knowlodge comes to him to enable aorta to TWD and such

Heroin / Aorta banned for lieing to rudy about his identidy 2 months into ban
                    What you said (the part i quoted above) makes absolutely no sense.

Let me get this clear: Aorta cheats and gets netbanned, you talk to Rudy, and Rudy puts him on banfree. Then he finds out you lied about who he is and he "enables ban evading"? If Aorta was already on banfree why would he need to "evade" a ban that doesn't apply to him anymore due to banfree.

Comment

zingy heres one hint dont get involved as you have already said u dont know the whole subject therefore you shouldnt try to get involved because you make your self sound stupid

post when you have found out or made sense of what bob posted which makes perfect sense to me. learn the subject before you post thnx.
                      1:Aorta> Im banned again...
                      1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

What you said (the part i quoted above) makes absolutely no sense.

Let me get this clear: Aorta cheats and gets netbanned, you talk to Rudy, and Rudy puts him on banfree. Then he finds out you lied about who he is and he "enables ban evading"? If Aorta was already on banfree what more why would he need to "evade" a ban that doesn't apply to him anymore due to banfree.
                        let me clarify

i tell rudy aorta does not equal figher of god

ban free enabled

rudy finds out he is the same person

allows banfree to continue with adding multiple alias's for 10 months

that = enabling ban evasion and cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Aorta View Post
                          zingy heres one hint dont get involved as you have already said u dont know the whole subject therefore you shouldnt try to get involved because you make your self sound stupid

post when you have found out or made sense of what bob posted which makes perfect sense to me. learn the subject before you post thnx.
                          You get banned for cheating and you're filing a complaint?

Good Grief (copyright Peanuts)

If you don't want people to express their comments, you shouldn't have posted this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Aorta View Post

take my advice.
                            1:Aorta> Im banned again...
                            1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

You get banned for cheating and you're filing a complaint?

Good Grief (copyright Peanuts)

If you don't want people to express their comments, you shouldn't have posted this thread.
                              you honestly dont make sense

1) i never cheated

2) rudy did

Comment

Heroin's story of the events that happened still doesn't make sense, particularly this part:

Originally posted by Heroin Bob
                                Heroin / Aorta banned for lieing to rudy about his identidy 2 months into ban

rudy allows said players to continue to play in TW being as no offense against TW has happened
                                One minute he is saying Heroin/Aorta are banned, next minute he is saying they are allowed to play in TW as if nothing has happened. So doesn't this mean that Rudy felt merciful and reduced your ban? Is this what the complaint is about? Him shortening your ban?

Unless you clarify I really still see no point to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X