Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much power does your upper staff have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You pretended to have a sibling who does not exist" He never said he didn't have a sibling you dumb fuck. Why the fuck are you still posting here? Don't you get the point you need to have an IQ of over 50 to post on this thread.

Thanks.
    1:Aorta> Im banned again...
    1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy View Post
      That's a question for Descartes to answer.

I never said Aorta doesn't exist, I just sad that according to you he isn't your sibling.
      please stop talking if you do not read my entire replies, thanks
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Aorta View Post
        You pretended to have a sibling who does not existhe never said he didnt have a sibling you dumb fuck why teh fuck are you still posting here dont you get the point you need to have an iq of over 50 to post on this thread gtfo
        niec spelling errors while insulting IQ

but 60 IQ points = has spelling errors, so i guess you save yourself cutie <33
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
          niec spelling errors while insulting IQ

but 60 IQ points = has spelling errors, so i guess you save yourself cutie <33
          nice*
          1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

Comment

nice*
            one i dont edit my posts

two i didn't call out IQ points

Comment

one i dont edit my posts

two i didn't call out IQ points

I already know i have an IQ of 130+ so why do i have to try to prove myself.

Comment

You pretended to have a sibling who does not existhe never said he didnt have a sibling you dumb fuck why teh fuck are you still posting here dont you get the point you need to have an iq of over 50 to post on this thread gtfo
                Edited: Apparently Aorta is his sibling afterall; this mix-up was due to the drunken posts from a page ago which were impossible to make sense of. :wub:
                Last edited by Zingy; 12-03-2006, 08:31 AM.
                CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Did I say he doesn't have a sibling? I was implying that YOU ARE NOT HIS SIBLING. Am I wrong? Or do you want to argue with me about this one too?

Honestly, you have the intelligence of a door knob and shouldn't be allowed near a computer.
                  you are wrong i already admitted he is my sibling

once again please read my posts before talking about being as dumb as door knobs, i wish some one would put you in a warbird so you can focus on somthing else besides making yourself look stupid

Comment

you are wrong i already admitted he is my sibling
                    Even if he is really your sibling, how does that change the argument regarding your (and his) innocent?

Edit: Just to let you know I have nothing against you guys, but I think that you guys were rightly banned either way.
                    Last edited by Zingy; 12-03-2006, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Even if he is really your sibling, how does that change the argument regarding your (and his) innocent?
                      stop making retype, instead just scroll up and read carefull, thanks

Comment

how about all you guys just stop cheating.

then you wouldnt have to whine all the time about getting banned
                        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                          how about all you guys just stop cheating.

then you wouldnt have to whine all the time about getting banned
                          doc, you as well should read up, even wark admits to my non cheatering, so please, read before you type, thanks

Comment

doc, you as well should read up, even wark admits to my non cheatering, so please, read before you type, thanks
                            Ok I think everyone gets the point that you were not cheating, all you did was lie... we know. And I can see your point, you were sticking up for you brother, i'm sure other people would have done the same in that scenario. Do you deserve to be banned for 4 months for it? Probably not, maybe a couple of weeks would have been fairer.

But I really don't see what Aorta's complaint is with being re-banned. Even with being re-banned he will probably not serve as much time on the ban as he would have served if he hadn't been banfree'd in the first place.

Comment

Ok I think everyone gets the point that you were not cheating, all you did was lie... we know. And I can see your point, you were sticking up for you brother, i'm sure other people would have done the same in that scenario.

But I really don't see what Aorta's complaint is with being re-banned. Even with being re-banned he will probably not serve as much time on the ban as he would have served if he hadn't been banfree'd in the first place.
                              i am glad to see this blatant abuse against me is as blatant to you as it is to others, even though it took 2 pages of thread

although banfreeing aorta while knowing who he was was also cheating on rudys behalf

so by adding a ban to him in the end was also cheating if he claims to not have known, therefore rudy cheated on either case in the aorta situation. just which one is the lesser crime i guess?

Comment

i am glad to see this blatant abuse against me is as blatant to you as it is to others, even though it took 2 pages of thread

although banfreeing aorta while knowing who he was was also cheating on rudys behalf

so by adding a ban to him in the end was also cheating if he claims to not have known, therefore rudy cheated on either case in the aorta situation. just which one is the lesser crime i guess?
                                Well not quite blatant... it's a bit more extreme than it probably deserves to be, but I think some form of punishment is deserved.

As for you saying Rudy cheated by banfree'ing Aorta. Cheating means breaking the rules, and i'm not really sure we know the list of rules that BanG ops must abide by, so therefore we can't really judge his actions.

His "cheat" was letting your brother "off the hook" early -- is it really worth fighting about something that was beneficial to him? I think a stronger argument would have been to just leave Aorta out and bring your issue to light (being banned for 4 months without any hardcore "crime").

The reason I am saying it was beneficial to him is that even with the extension he will probably not have to serve the full term of his ban which was originally set into place in the other zone where he was banned.

And why didn't your brother go into a non-SSC zone if all he wanted to do was test out a "hack," that way he would have been safe. Whether he cheated in TW or in another SSC zone would have resulted in nearly the same effect since most zones do a netban for hacks like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X