This is getting quite ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are all slow.. i.d. is with izor now. muah! :wub:
    offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

i don't mind i.d. but this ban is ridiculous
      1:Aorta> Im banned again...
      1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

Where does this come from that I was evading? Jesus Christ some of you come up with some creative shit to say. I never evaded, I was waiting for my ban to be up but it doesn't look like it ever will so I was pointing out what Rudy does without any explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
          who the fuck are you?
          EYESORE! welcome back buddy
          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Ive been back :P
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              ...And because he is still sending those messages while being banned indicates to me that he is not learning the lesson, therefore more time is being given. It started as 30 days, but for every new ?message I have relayed to me, I add one, then two, then three, then four days, ad infinitum until you stop. I sure as hell would be pissed off too if I had the one cocksmoker sending unignorable messages to me every day (That is not your cue to try it) just to tell me I was a walrus.

Simple fact of the matter Gen, is this would all be over already if you would just do as I asked and not be a flaming cunthole about it. You chose your own fate, as did the other flaming cunthole in this thread. Deal with it.
              No I don't. Guess I could make that more clear: I don't send walrus ?messages anymore at all after the ban. I spammed her after it got extended but that's not illegal. Plus I haven't done anything to her since then so the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ban extensions so please, give me a legitimate reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                slick, what would you know? i love how people try to judge a squad, did you ever say "there goes diso" when ward spouted at sertifi? no, so shut up cutie pie <33
                I as a captain of diso don't condone my squadmembers attacking annoying teenagers on a webforum. However as a fellow player I'm only trying to cheer him on.

PS. Sertifi r teh gay!
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

genocidal why whine if 2ez :P
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Double Jeopardy is...

Originally posted by www.dictionary.com
                    the subjecting of a person to a second trial or punishment for the same offense for which the person has already been tried or punished.
                    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Since no1 has any concerete evidence. Who's words do you thrust ? Geno or I.D/Walrus ? Who is more trusthworthy? So you're at a disadvantage geno

Comment

thrusting words could be quite dangerous. the pen is mightier than the sword
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Word on the street is that Jerome's very thrustworthy
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Why do you think racism/spamming in PM or chats is legal? Because walruses like to hold grudges against people that call them walruses.

Comment

• is this a good thread for talking about shuffleboard
                              • let's talk about shuffleboard

1. shuffleboard
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

2. shuffleboard

Comment

Working...
                                X