yes battlezone was an good game :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes battlezone was an good game :)

as far as the guy that posted before this last post...

when you grow up, let me know ok?

we are here to have fun, not to listen to little 6 year olds like you,"my dad can beat ur dad, nu uh, my dad can beat ur dad"

let me fill you in... WHO CARES?

you and your buddies can speak as you wish, and say what you want, but it wont effect me either way...

and yes, battlezone was a good game
    ~AA~Tr1pW1rE

for some reason I dont think you guys will last. and why dont you just reply instead of making a new thread each time?
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

meh

.......ah,well---please note we didnt ask if you thought we would last, so i highly suggest you shut your bread & cheese hole.'
      Huzzuh.
      wai...

Comment

Wow, sounds like they fit into TW already.

Seriously, good luck here in TW. A quick warning though; don't let things get to you. One of the biggest problems I see in the TW community is the failure to let things go.

Comment

Yes, please do try and not start new threads for replies to current threads. Future attempts at this will be slapped down like Ike on Tina. - ConcreteSchlyrd
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Re: meh

Originally posted by DivineCode[TMOD]
            .......ah,well---please note we didnt ask if you thought we would last, so i highly suggest you shut your bread & cheese hole.'
            Huzzuh.
            I told you anyways, and I'll reiterate that you guys wont last. f0 shizzy.
            BTW: In your attempt to rebut, make fun of my picture (my avatar) a lot. Making fun of my hair hurts me a lot.
            The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
            -Dys

Comment

Meh...

your hair rocks, so thats out...damn.....also im not evan going to keep this retarded thread going, as it is not benifiting evreyone,
              gobs of something not completly unlike joy.....
              wai...

Comment

Re: Meh...

evan
                First time I thought its a typo, but its even
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

your hair rocks, so thats out
                  Even if you weren't being sarcastic, that's not him

Comment

yep just replying to the same continous thread, although its not the same thread. its like a paradox. and yes this color is coral again.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

your hair rocks, so thats out...damn.....also im not evan going to keep this retarded thread going, as it is not benifiting evreyone,
                      gobs of something not completly unlike joy.....
                      Go to the TWGallery and click Oen Izan.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                        Yes, please do try and not start new threads for replies to current threads. Future attempts at this will be slapped down like Ike on Tina. - ConcreteSchlyrd

Don't listen to this piece of shit, all he does is flex nuts, but he's nothing but an over paid, under appreciated forum nazi like Pearl Jam and Crown of Thorns (i'll fill you in about them later)- just keep doing the do, and you and your battletoads squad will be successful. If you need anything talk to me, I'm above the law around here cause I play on bloodzombie's squad.

Why is battlecats dying? Is the server too expensive? we've had problems with that too but we've been tricking out our players (volcs hand job=25 dollars, bluedandy rimjob= 35 dollars, miau's evil eye on the testes- 45 dollars, dropping creamy semen bombs on mitch's 12 year old boy ass- priceless) and it seems to work.
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Are you guys going to have an angel for your banner? That would be cute
                          Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

They could make a pink angel
                            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
                            X