What is TW's definition of racism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
    Mountains are not synonymous with plants and do not grow by watering them.

If you notice, you quoted the answer to your ignorant question.

As I said, there was much water in the ground, and much water in the sky. In my crude drawing, much water came from the sky, but also a lot of water came from the ground. There was much more ground water before the flood then what we have today. As the ground water came up, the pressure broke the ground and created the mountains we have today by pushing the dirt out of the ground and releasing the ground water. This may be why many (not all) mountain ranges are relatively nearby large bodies of water. Which is basically why there are no large mountain ranges in Missouri.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

• Mount Everest, like the rest of the Himalayas, rose from the floor of the ancient Tethys Sea. The range was created when the Eurasian continental plate collided with the Indian subcontinental plate about 30 to 50 million years ago. Eventually the marine limestone was forced upward to become the characteristic yellow band on the top of Mount Everest. Beneath the shallow marine rock lies the highly metamorphosed black gneiss (foliated, or layered, rock) of Precambrian time, a remnant of the original continental plates that collided and forced up the Himalayas.

Crazyflood did not make Everest, and I do not believe the crazyflood made any of the mountains since it never existed.
      f

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoor View Post
        I have over the years come to the conclusion, that almost anything could be considered racism with the TW policies.
        ^^ smartest and most truthful thing said of this retarded and bound to cause trouble thread<_<
        "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
        Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
        " - Tyler the Creator
        Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
          I'm wondering, what defines racism, and what defines a warning/ban/infraction based on the forum rule, 12. Racism is forbidden.

I'm not trying to stir racial controversy with 'this' point, and I'm not being racist, so this is a legitimate question, what exactly is racism for TW/forums?
          y do u always come up with this forums? i truly do think u are racist man

Comment

• newboftw speaking

i quit life

newb
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
            X