Byee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Yeah, I'm a homosexual because I'm not a closed-minded homophobe. You're the one who's obviously very insecure about his sexuality. Having a few confusing feelings Wark? Have to convince yourself that you're not a homosexual by being an asshole to Xog?

Being comfortable with my sexuality, which is heterosexuality, is why I don't have to make fun of homosexuals to make myself feel like a true heterosexual. I just know I am and I don't give a shit what you think, can you say the same for yourself?

Regarding your "extensive staffing career", you were nothing more than an ER with a superiority complex. I've seen much, much better.
    making fun of gay people is just a way to pass the time, i mean they make themselves easy targets

and that bolded segment is retarded Wark = best <ER> tw ever had, and yes its lowercase tw now that staff licks rudy penis
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

See ya DB!.

Comment

Working...
      X