No announcement yet.

Integrated Public Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that is exactly why you need to get sucking, no one in pub gives a shit and half about those two fuckfests, you have your own fucking arena for that ANCIET AND DATED map and that god awful mutated bastard of a so called game you call 8s, and it's all you ever do, 8888888888888888888888888888 every single day, how fucking boring.

Let pub put up whatever map it so fucking pleases while you gently fill your mouth with dong so we don't have to hear your retarded complaints about the sake of 8s, which again, no one who plays pub cares about that shit.
    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager View Post
      And that is exactly why you need to get sucking, no one in pub gives a shit and half about those two fuckfests, you have your own fucking arena for that ANCIET AND DATED map and that god awful mutated bastard of a so called game you call 8s, and it's all you ever do, 8888888888888888888888888888 every single day, how fucking boring.

Let pub put up whatever map it so fucking pleases while you gently fill your mouth with dong so we don't have to hear your retarded complaints about the sake of 8s, which again, no one who plays pub cares about that shit.
      Your posts can be so annoying, you don't even need to insult people to prove a point, your opinion is no better than anybody elses. You have a point, but why the profanity? Seriously.
      (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
      5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
      1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
      1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Why the profanity? Because that's how I fucking talk you little miscreant fucking kid, I talk like this when I'm pissed which I always am when dealing with you awe inspiring failures from staff who can't grasp the most obvious shit because you're too busy sucking each other off, for him to even suggest keeping the shitty single entrance bullshit just for the sake of the (suprise) DYING game of neo-8s is downright fucking infuriating, and its great to know that staff is littered with such failures, because that just tells me that the end of the zone has come and passed already. Or at least, the end of shithead newbie kids claiming 8s is basing, hopefully that is. You should really call it by its proper name, boring, do that and I won't have to say shit that makes you all uncomfortable, someone says one fuck and you go into a spasm of "durrr we're staff we're more professshionale than to dew thaet, we're hall of famerrrrrrrrrrs!!"

Too professional to say anything of substance while walking on eggshells trying to keep a pathetic farce of professionality to try and cover the fact 90% of you can't run a zone at all, let alone in the way of the p word you cling so desperately to your qualms to live by, no, no, you're totally the better guys, all because you're pretending to be too prudish to say SEMEN SOAKED FUCKING CUNTBASKET, and that's why the zone fucking rocks, am I not correct?
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager View Post
          Why the profanity? Because that's how I fucking talk you little miscreant fucking kid, I talk like this when I'm pissed which I always am when dealing with you awe inspiring failures from staff who can't grasp the most obvious shit because you're too busy sucking each other off, for him to even suggest keeping the shitty single entrance bullshit just for the sake of the (suprise) DYING game of neo-8s is downright fucking infuriating, and its great to know that staff is littered with such failures, because that just tells me that the end of the zone has come and passed already. Or at least, the end of shithead newbie kids claiming 8s is basing, hopefully that is. You should really call it by its proper name, boring, do that and I won't have to say shit that makes you all uncomfortable, someone says one fuck and you go into a spasm of "durrr we're staff we're more professshionale than to dew thaet, we're hall of famerrrrrrrrrrs!!"

Too professional to say anything of substance while walking on eggshells trying to keep a pathetic farce of professionality to try and cover the fact 90% of you can't run a zone at all, let alone in the way of the p word you cling so desperately to your qualms to live by, no, no, you're totally the better guys, all because you're pretending to be too prudish to say SEMEN SOAKED FUCKING CUNTBASKET, and that's why the zone fucking rocks, am I not correct?
          I laughed hard at the bold bit, and even harder at the rest.
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

Comment

Updates!

Dates: We will test the Integrated Settings from the 28th to the 11th of February. That's two weeks which I think is sufficient time for you guys to get a feel of the settings and respond which your opinions.

Here's what we'll be testing;

-The tested Leviathan: Reduced blast radius, but stronger bomb in terms of damage. Repels will be back, and ship settings such as stealth and a portal will still be there
            -The tested Weasel: The Weasel you see now will be included in the testing.
            -?go spaceybase

Also, I would like to mention again that Pure Publics will not have Leviathan restrictions in place. They will however have timed games running as usual.

Cheers
            Last edited by Mootland Farmer; 01-20-2007, 03:06 AM.
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
              Reduced blast radius, but stronger bomb in terms of damage.
              Cheers
              So we get a bigger base and a smaller bomb radius....

Plus base has multiple entries..... seems like the levis should get a BIGGER blast radius.
              Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
              Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Plus base has multiple entries..... seems like the levis should get a BIGGER blast radius.
                Yeah. Stop molesting the lev >.<
                2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
                2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
                2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
                2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
                2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
                2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
                --
                1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
                1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

Heaven forbid you may have to actually aim your shots.
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                    Heaven forbid you may have to actually aim your shots.
                    =O

Nah really yeah I agree. Looking forward to this test =)
                    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)

Comment

well, there arent as many holes as there used to be in the roof.... Levis cant aim for all the places in base. Furthermore i dont like the 3 ways u can enter the fr now.
                      Conclusion, i dont like this new map, nor do i like the new lev settings

Comment

If u give levis l3 shrap I MAY not go into the girls bathroom and cry...

No wait..... that would be riddiculous... scratch that... just don't change levi

Comment

Another update;

Hello everyone,

Just an update for the testing of the Integrated Public Settings. We will hold the testing from Thursday, 1st to the 5th of February. Just a reminder of what we're testing during the weekend;

-?go spaceybase
                          -'New' Settings for Weasel
                          -New Leviathan Settings

Note: These are the settings and map from previous individual testings.

As always, I appreciate any feedback, and you can communicate this to me via;
                          -Trench Wars Forums
                          -Contact me-game, or
                          -Email: Foulrooster@yahoo.com

Cheers,
                          Mootland Farmer
                          Head of Public Development
                          Last edited by Mootland Farmer; 01-26-2007, 02:05 PM.
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager

Comment

Havnt been playing pub for a while so better try it and see.
                            (Paradise)>dj sage
                            (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                            1: Dynasty> LOL
                            1:vue> LOL
                            1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

just a thought

One thing to keep in mind as you say, "I don't like this! I can't frag those ez n00bz fr0m my 0ld hiding sp0t nem0re!!1" is to also explain how your self-absorbed comments have anything to do with:

1. The zone's ability or lack thereof to support more players in a single arena.
                              2. The zone's ability to attract NEW players and keep them.
                              3. The fairness/balance of the map and settings themselves.

If you continue to hold a view of "well if levis don't own the map then it sucks!" without any consideration for those three things above, then I doubt anyone will give your posts a second thought.
                              -Dave

Comment

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS

MAP SUCKS

Everything else is good

Comment

Working...
                                X