No announcement yet.

Integrated Public Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The warping in junk has to go. Every time I see four terriers warp in and drop bursts I get the urge to throw something heavy at my monitor. It's ridiculous.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Well you guys impressed me. Not only is there no longer a fight to get into pub 0 (since u destroyed the whole basing portion of it and nobody even cares to go there now), but now we have roughly 5 people per freq in fr and rest are lt's or lt hunters. I still think this is a complete opposite of the previous direction we were taking in trying to teach new pubbers how to base in a purepub enviroment. If this is the route you plan on taking in your futre changes to our publics then lose roboboy and the rest of the purepubbots. No reason to keep us hoping B)
      4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
      Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
      1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

I think there should be 1 pub with pure base settings. No levi's, no private freqs and timed games. Please change this back as soon as possible. K thanks

Comment

Also, in pub 0 (probably happens in all pubs) right now, I get tked by levs on my freq all the time.
          Please implement a tk bot to prevent noob levs from tking everyone.

Played pub 0 for 40 minutes. about 2 minutes of fr battle. Rarely any entering the fr by my freq.
          Scanning spawn area, must have been 6 wb spawning/dueling, and several levs and terrs. Not really fun for basing...
          Last edited by andrewabcd; 02-05-2007, 06:32 PM.

Comment

The new map is ugly. Boki by itself is a much cooler looking map with the trees. The barriers around the safe zones are a joke- why make it difficult for someone who wants to leave for a min and not die? The new weasle settings are better but there are now 3x as many cloakers coming into the flag room...

You can keep the settings but change the map. Maybe there could be a different map for different pub arenas? Oh wait there are...

Also give back the rockets
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              The warping in junk has to go. Every time I see four terriers warp in and drop bursts I get the urge to throw something heavy at my monitor. It's ridiculous.
              I've been sick of instagib bursts ever since they changed it to that and I subsequently quit 8s.
              sage

Comment

I want old map back as soon as possible.
                (Paradise)>dj sage
                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                1: Dynasty> LOL
                1:vue> LOL
                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                  The new weasle settings are better but there are now 3x as many cloakers coming into the flag room...
                  Thats cos thats the only ship the levi can't see. Also there are 3 entrances to the flag room making it much easier for a cloaker to get in.

Anything else either gets tked or LTed. The map is way too good for levis even with there reduced bomb power. Its got so many good levi shots in it.

As someone who loves to levi and beleives the ship has worth, i've argued for a while for the ending pure pub. But i think this say alot when i would rather have pure pub back and the old map that continue with this current situation. The levi just has too much power on this map. Its unbalanced.

Also i think pub should go back to being a 36 person limit 40 people gets too hectic imo
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

ffs remove levs from pub0 already!
                    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                    2:renzi> lol no
                    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

I love levis... I love bombing anything with a pulse... I love winning recs solo on the basis of tking... I have no moral standards, But I dislike these settings because its upset the previous balance of ships. I can handle being forced into one or two schwagg pubs, but I can't take the lame hunters and anti-levi whines.
                      If your going to change levis your gonna have to change them completely... something that would be very difficult.

keep pub0 for lev free... so I can JT and shoot red balls of death at fr entrance :grin: Lets keep every other pub for levis, and give levis X radar.... or and 9 portals at spawn... :grin:
                      Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
                      Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Having the regular map back in pub has made me have a bit of a think about things. Here's a few of those thoughts...

1) I know a fair few people were saying in pubs I played in that they wanted the old map back. I don't necessarily think this means they just want to keep the regular map, just that the new map we were testing has a fair amount of flaws.

2) Going back to the old map, to me, made pub boring again; same old tactics/shots/gameplay. There was a bit more of a challenge with the new map; learning it's advantages & disadvantages.

3) The 2 extra side entrances into the flag room were good. Being quite a cramped entrance way meant that they didn't make it TOO easy to get in as long as your freq is working well as a team.

4) I've never been a fan of the levi, but I can honestly say they weren't really that annoying. I think the main thing most people moaned about was the fact there were so many; the novelty of having them in timed pub.

5) I bring up this point so often. The tileset. It's on the whole pretty good, just a little over cluttered. Plus, can't we get a NEW tileset? Not one with graphics taken from old maps.

These are just my own opinions; anything you agree/disagree with? Anything else to add?
                        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

base modifications

Based on the feedback I have been hearing, I was thinking that the ?go base and ?go twbd map had just about the look that people want. More modern, more "shiny", but not off the deep end.

If we took that base, enlarged the flag room a bit, and added the spaceybase-style side entrances (with no spikes!), does that sound like a good base?

Comment

Originally posted by Space_Hiker View Post
                            Based on the feedback I have been hearing, I was thinking that the ?go base and ?go twbd map had just about the look that people want. More modern, more "shiny", but not off the deep end.

If we took that base, enlarged the flag room a bit, and added the spaceybase-style side entrances (with no spikes!), does that sound like a good base?
                            No
                            2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
                            2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
                            2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
                            2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
                            2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
                            2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
                            --
                            1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
                            1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

The tile placements matter more than what the tiles look like, if you think that single entrance bullshit will cut it just because you losers who play 8s all day can somehow deal with it, doesn't mean it works for pub, the map needs to be changed to something better. Keep your single entrance cram fest in ?go twwhatb and ?go cram, pub is not played in that bastardized fuedal style.
                              sage

Comment

So, what is going to happen now, as the testing phase seems over (for now)?

Comment

Working...
                                X