Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shan
    replied
    It wouldnt be SS without spawning, its part of the game just get used to it and tell your friends to start spawning too heh (if they ever will be back)

Leave a comment:

• Ward
    replied
    mantra say hi to your swedish buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Pummel
    replied
    Rofl

Leave a comment:

• Subjugation
    replied
    Show your friends where the warp key is. Maybe they'll come back. :wub:

Leave a comment:

• Ignominy
    replied
    I think spawning is a part of TWD and you're letting down your team if there's a spawn you purposely don't take.

I don't care for spawning in pub, but I certainly wouldn't say anything, much less go make a thread about it.

Leave a comment:

• bubbles19518
    replied
    Spawning is not a problem. There are plenty of ways to greatly reduce your chances of getting spawned, people would rather bitch on the forums for some reason.

And as for your "My Friends quit cause they got spawned"... That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Everyone who currently played this game had to start sometime, and when they did, Im sure they got spawned plenty, I did, and I "made it out", and play the game still lol.

Leave a comment:

• Pressure Drop
    replied
    Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
    I think you will find most of the people in pub spawning are new players too.

Players who have played for a while don't really find it fun.
    i find it fun to spawn Doc Flabby

Leave a comment:

• Doc Flabby
    replied
    I think you will find most of the people in pub spawning are new players too.

Players who have played for a while don't really find it fun.

Leave a comment:

• AcuMo
    replied
    agreed with death row

Leave a comment:

• death row
    replied
    Originally posted by fableman View Post
    I know alot of people give shit about pub, but let me give my point of view about spawn killing, before you start to flame this topic.

This game really need more new players. I hade some friends that played this game and liked it, but got soo pissed off that some good players allways was spawn raping when they tried to get away from the spawn area soo they simply gave up on lerning the game and never got addicted as we are.

You migth think who gives the shit, but just remember a game needs new players to stay alive and to attract more players we cant keep spanning.
    Its never good to only keep the old vets playing the game cos that will be the end of this game some day.

I been around many years and I remember days when spawn killing was a bad thing todo and how reputation of a spawner was something bad.

Soo what I try to say... All you guys that have some basic flying skill and aim stay away from the spawn area show some respect to the new guys thats try to lern this game and give then some slack, you only destroy the game more with ya spawn raping this game need more fresh players!!!

If this dont work out I hope we could make some changes in the game:
    When you spawn after death (not warp) then you have 4 sec shild you cant fire or be killed during that time.

I hope someone cares about getting new players to this game instead of showing your lameness in spawn killing, controll that trigger happy finger and start to play fair.

Thanks for ya time, cya out there and GG's
    Spawning is part of the game. If your "friends" gave up on a fking spawn kill, then they're losers and shouldn't be playing anyways. And did I read that right? You are complaining of a pub spawn kill? Good god. Please get a life.

Leave a comment:

• fableman
    started a topic Spawn killing and why you should stop.

Spawn killing and why you should stop.

I know alot of people give shit about pub, but let me give my point of view about spawn killing, before you start to flame this topic.

This game really need more new players. I hade some friends that played this game and liked it, but got soo pissed off that some good players allways was spawn raping when they tried to get away from the spawn area soo they simply gave up on lerning the game and never got addicted as we are.

You migth think who gives the shit, but just remember a game needs new players to stay alive and to attract more players we cant keep spanning.
    Its never good to only keep the old vets playing the game cos that will be the end of this game some day.

I been around many years and I remember days when spawn killing was a bad thing todo and how reputation of a spawner was something bad.

Soo what I try to say... All you guys that have some basic flying skill and aim stay away from the spawn area show some respect to the new guys thats try to lern this game and give then some slack, you only destroy the game more with ya spawn raping this game need more fresh players!!!

If this dont work out I hope we could make some changes in the game:
    When you spawn after death (not warp) then you have 4 sec shild you cant fire or be killed during that time.

I hope someone cares about getting new players to this game instead of showing your lameness in spawn killing, controll that trigger happy finger and start to play fair.

Thanks for ya time, cya out there and GG's
Working...
X