No announcement yet.

Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tobe, i remember you coming into a basing arena and spamming crap, then being shut up by someone. All you do is try to cause trouble and see how far you can push staff''s limits cause you are probably mad you werent good enough to be staff.

note: do not make any more 11 year old staff

Comment

Sigh, I know Tobe. He's an ass -- I guess just trying to prove to other people around the world about his assiness. Good job Zeus, you did us all a service.

By the way, learn how to type people. All those who say 'u', 'ur', 'ppl', 'ne1', and so on deserve to be shot. It's not that hard to type... it's somewhat sad that you have to shortcut typing. Plus it makes you look like a little kid. Ok, let the griping begin about how people don't care. Enjoy.
      -Qbe
      Trench Wars Player
      questionedone@hotmail.com
      STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
        tobe, i remember you coming into a basing arena and spamming crap, then being shut up by someone. All you do is try to cause trouble and see how far you can push staff''s limits cause you are probably mad you werent good enough to be staff.

Quiet you, I can poke fun at Tobe and Zeus because I consider them friends. You, on the other hand can piss off.

Originally posted by Qbe
        Sigh, I know Tobe. He's an ass -- I guess just trying to prove to other people around the world about his assiness. Good job Zeus, you did us all a service.
        you too.

Comment

But he did deserve it. I remebr a thread, on the old forums, about a staff age limit (cannot be below Insert Number) i know that 100% impossible to implement but I really wish we could.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God

LOL, I alrdy was staff, and I quit by my own choice, ask Spam if you think he axed me, and whats the point in this game if i cant piss people off who take this stuff so seriously. Hmmmmm, Im gonna be able to get a new car probably thnx to this, ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhsaha i should get banned more often, cant be too hard with the geniuses who r alrdy in staff.

Qbe, ur stupid i dont even know you, and u spelled Whales wrong, gj.
            :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
              Hmmmmm, Im gonna be able to get a new car probably thnx to this, ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhsaha i should get banned more often, cant be too hard with the geniuses who r alrdy in staff.

Huh?

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

When I get banned good things happen.
                :yawn:

Comment

Daddy buys you a new car?

Comment

No I can not. I edited that message by a mistake.
                    I am sorry about it and hope you fix it. I tought I pressed quote" but I did not Sorry one again, my bad.
                    - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

your an ass and no ones definately gonna help you now for throwing a paddy at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                        When I get banned good things happen.
                        Get a job, hippie.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Wadi, please explain your statements instead of leaving me to figure them out. I'm much to stupid to do that.

Jared, STFU before you make yourself look more like an ass. Spelling 'whales' 'wales' is a joke dumbrit -- not that you would understand it of course.

Agreed brookus.
                          -Qbe
                          Trench Wars Player
                          questionedone@hotmail.com
                          STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Hey, is anyone here ready for the sex girls? The mighty mighty wearing nighties real sex girls?

Getting banned in the first place = duh, you're making an ass outta yourself (unless you get abused on, but that's a different thread)

Posting a thread about how you got banned = mistaking the average person as someone who gives a shit. It shouldn't be a big deal to you, and I can assure you wholeheartedly that I couldn't give a good goddamn about your three (six?) day ban. (If you get bang'd for 100,000 days, post about it--that would be interesting)

Other people posting on a thread about how you got banned = must be global PMS week. Don't you people have something better to do? Demon dogs! and lords of light! . . .

tCK (with the Thundarr exclamations, no less)
                            1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                            1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                            THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                            1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

His post was about being abused. aka MMGod's failure to follow common procedure.
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
                                I couldn't give a good goddamn about your three (six?) day ban.
                                1 day
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X