Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn, here we go...

BWC just ended, I saw West America won of course. SO i send in a ?help Why did we even do this thing, we all knew america would win. I get a !tell ass, which is basically pointless, u should have warned me there, and no I had not been warned previously that day, so i dont know why it would say i had been banned that day, when i had basically just gotten off another ban... SO, back to where i was, i get a !tell ass, realizing that i can push it a little farther I send in another one, ?help I mean, America can take anyone, just watch what we are gonna do to Saddam. Im just sitting there, finally about a minute later I get a response, Your Banned Boohooo Send Email Blah Blah.

YOUR JUST SADDENED THAT UR BELOVED COUNTRY LOST ZEUS, SRY.
    :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
      People get onto staff based on requests NOT invites.
      I seem to remember that I was invited when I joined staff.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
        And don't criticize staff until you've been in their shoes, and the day that Telcat <ZH> pops up, is the day that I quit TW forever.
        I don't want to become a staff. Not now, not ever
        (with the exception of sysop).

You DO understand that power usually comes with responsibilites and lose of some freedom, right?

BTW I never said Zeus was a bad staff. I just meant that most of control freaks have the urge to become staff.

And I am quick tempered.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          I seem to remember that I was invited when I joined staff.

By your SS friends I assume? Who invited you?
          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Staff Sucks, dont join it.
            :yawn:

Comment

I wonder how people get this stupid on forums, sometimes they just gotta be faking it. On the other hand, it's all good because it makes for some great comedy.

You all know who you are.. you must.

Comment

I love possums

Love always,

-TelCat-
                Last edited by Acid Tank; 02-19-2003, 02:22 AM.
                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

genuinely stupid

I love possums

Love always,

-TelCat-
                  I needn't say more.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

You DO understand that power usually comes with responsibilites and lose of some freedom, right?
                    With logic and grammar like this, who can tell if TelCat is outwitting us?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      Mark Whalberg is so much hotter than Brad Pitt, because Marky Mark can sing.

I still maintain that calling a German troop a "kraut" isn't racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                        ...the fuck? Telcat, Zeus is one of the better staff members. He hosts a lot of basing events, something that really helps transform pub newbies into skilled players. He also put in a lot of effort trying to organize this whole event, so like Conc said, give him some god damn respect. And don't criticize staff until you've been in their shoes, and the day that Telcat <ZH> pops up, is the day that I quit TW forever. Thank you, have a nice day.
                        Didn't you already quit ss?
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

What was the point of making those help calls anyway tobe?
                          Just for fun? so you could brag about it in some chat? Or were you just pushing the nerves of staffers by doing help calls about how BWC sucks. If you want your opinion out spamming help is not the correct way, and you know it very well.
                          So was it just your inner child doing pranks, hoping to get attention?
                          Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                          Underground> And you win!

Comment

This is a clear case of Tobe trying to do something funny and screwing it up. Happens on a daily basis since Tobe wouldn't know funny if it ran him over with a hotdog cart.

In conclusion:

Jan 20th (or thereabouts), Location: M-Slidy's chat"
                            wadi> hey Zeus, you realize West Am's going to go all the way with this shit right?
                            Zeus> Nah, Finland will win and Britain will follow.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                              Yawn, here we go...

BWC just ended, I saw West America won of course. SO i send in a ?help Why did we even do this thing, we all knew america would win. I get a !tell ass, which is basically pointless, u should have warned me there, and no I had not been warned previously that day, so i dont know why it would say i had been banned that day, when i had basically just gotten off another ban... SO, back to where i was, i get a !tell ass, realizing that i can push it a little farther I send in another one, ?help I mean, America can take anyone, just watch what we are gonna do to Saddam. Im just sitting there, finally about a minute later I get a response, Your Banned Boohooo Send Email Blah Blah.

YOUR JUST SADDENED THAT UR BELOVED COUNTRY LOST ZEUS, SRY.
                              You didnt need to explain your story again in a different version that is even more biased to you.

Out of interest Tobe, what did you hope to achieve from the help call? Surely not abusing ?help on purpose pushing your luck and trying to get banned so you can bitch at staff?

Britain's match is next week btw.
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
                                With logic and grammar like this, who can tell if TelCat is outwitting us?
                                Amen.

Originally posted by dimboy2
                                Didn't you already quit ss?
                                I wish.
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X