Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always enjoyed playing Doom and duke nuke'm with cheats!
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX View Post
      I always enjoyed playing Doom and duke nuke'm with cheats!

HACKER
      TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
      TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
        I was just wondering your guys opinion on lifetime ban, is really banning someone for life really fair? Yes i did cheat but not to better myself, just for a laugh. I don't see how israeli and his turban is still running around tw when he obviously cheats to make him better, unlike me...who would just pop off 1000 decoys, thors, bricks, etc in elim. Isn't this just the same as mythrandir giving him *UFO before base games?
        vys/ivf
        Goodbye and good riddance.

What kind of sad life do you lead that you need to cheat in an online game to make yourself feel better?

You need to lifeban yourself. Remember it's down the road not across the street.

Comment

I wonder whats more immature; Cheating in an online game or telling people to kill themselves via the internet.
          2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
          2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
          2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
          2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
          2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
          2:Cig Smoke> thdx
          2:Miksel> elim 3
          2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
          2:Morgane> LOL
          2:Enflame> haha
          2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            His is only one of many, as there are no third chances in this zone, and many people have blown both chances in the one go.

[Jan 15 13:50] vys: LOOOOOOOOOL IM IN TW TRY AND CATCH ME NOW FUCK FACE
            I bet that I can find and reban you before this week is through, fuck face. I've already rebanned you each of the 17 times you managed to evade, fuck face. What makes this instance any different from the last, fuck face? Method could not hide from me, what makes you better at evading than him, fuck face?

Try new computer and isp, fuck face? enjoy trying to catch me, who knows, i might be part of your staff team in the next year =)
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Try new computer and isp, fuck face? enjoy trying to catch me, who knows, i might be part of your staff team in the next year =)
              Wow, my last post about you was spot on.

That happens when you know you've run up against the typical loser nerd with no life.

Comment

lol go vys

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE View Post
                  I wonder whats more immature; Cheating in an online game or telling people to kill themselves via the internet.
                  Did I hurt your sensitive little sand filled vagina with that last post? I guess it applied to you and you felt the need to share your hurt feelings.

Guess what I don't care.

Comment

Denny stop hiding behind an alias on forums, who are you? you don't even know me. Don't even speak about me if you didn't know what i actually was like. Don't do a sertifi and start posting on forums "And doing whats best for the zone". If you wan't staff change your name to Denny123 and type ?go base, oh wait P_L isn't dean of staff. Go to baseelim, call people as many racist words as you can, spawn and cheat and i'm sure Kim will take you on =)

A little rap for you Rudy, it's about time you got off that fat booty, and get back on duty. You've got no chance to catch me this time, i'm the best what can i say...you better get on your knees and start to pray, before i send down a killer sting ray with an AK. Well anyway little girls and boys, i'm about to go play with my toys. oh look what's starting it's elim, come watch me blow these fuckers up like a muslim.

But oh shit here comes Pure_Luck. "What are you doing here you bad crook? Vys you can't mess with me im police chief". he thinks he's banned me and has a sign of relief. But you can't ban me i'll always be here...i'll just appaear...leaving you'se in fear, we all know you to are queer, so i'll just stop this rap so you can do it in rudy's rear.

Comment

99% of the people who said yes are peice of shit faggets that should seriously consider getting a life but are too fucking retarded to do so. I seriously go to sleep at night hoping that one day i get the chance to take multiple choice weapons and kill all of you. Boy that would be satisfying.. I could be a serial nerd killer.

P.S. That 1% is Twerp, so don't try to jack it.
                      Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Denny stop hiding behind an alias on forums, who are you? you don't even know me. Don't even speak about me if you didn't know what i actually was like. Don't do a sertifi and start posting on forums "And doing whats best for the zone". If you wan't staff change your name to Denny123 and type ?go base, oh wait P_L isn't dean of staff. Go to baseelim, call people as many racist words as you can, spawn and cheat and i'm sure Kim will take you on =)

A little rap for you Rudy, it's about time you got off that fat booty, and get back on duty. You've got no chance to catch me this time, i'm the best what can i say...you better get on your knees and start to pray, before i send down a killer sting ray with an AK. Well anyway little girls and boys, i'm about to go play with my toys. oh look what's starting it's elim, come watch me blow these fuckers up like a muslim.

But oh shit here comes Pure_Luck. "What are you doing here you bad crook? Vys you can't mess with me im police chief". he thinks he's banned me and has a sign of relief. But you can't ban me i'll always be here...i'll just appaear...leaving you'se in fear, we all know you to are queer, so i'll just stop this rap so you can do it in rudy's rear.
                        LOL HEY SEXY!!
                        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                        1:soild>they can say what they like
                        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Denny stop hiding behind an alias on forums,
                          A loser cheater and paranoid too. I'm not a big participant of this game the name I use to play is the name I have here.

who are you? you don't even know me

Denny Crane.

And I know you solely by the post you made right here on this forum in this very thread. I have no previous or future history with you, I don't hang out with losers.

All I know of you is that you're a pathetic little fag that cheats at online games. A loser that then comes around and whines about it, then threatens people with your elite internet knowledge with acquiring a new ISP to circumvent a ban. People probably don't like you much in real life, and we don't like you here. That means you should leave and not come back.

Comment

i'm fairly certain that if vys wanted to play tw full time again he would, no questions asked. so when you see him sitting in hz talkin on his chat, let me remind you that he's not the pitiful nerd that can't stand not being in tw. any one of you faggots that are saying "nerd" or talkin about emo wrist cutters and whatnot are probably the kind that would take a fuckin seizure if you got banned for life. suck it up, he's better than you.
                            offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Originally posted by cowPope View Post
                              i'm fairly certain that if vys wanted to play tw full time again he would, no questions asked. so when you see him sitting in hz talkin on his chat, let me remind you that he's not the pitiful nerd that can't stand not being in tw. any one of you faggots that are saying "nerd" or talkin about emo wrist cutters and whatnot are probably the kind that would take a fuckin seizure if you got banned for life. suck it up, he's better than you.
                              Yea he is because you say so.

I hereby rescind all of my previous statements.

Comment

Lol you obviously don't know me; trust me if i wanted back in tw i'll be there. I've lost interest of being the best at Trench Wars, it's time to master a new zone. But i don't understand, you are calling me a nerd and your discussing someonething that is irrelavant, to you- you don't play anymore. God if i was to be bothered logging onto my other pc i'll hack you already. Now don't even talk anymore, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X