Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i had a friend of mine show me the demo once
    so i rolled around in DSB as like #demo395478 or demo#214 however it was posted, i dont remember. playing for 30minutes at a time. he played like 4 times then stopped

then i got the crack and i could use a real name and play for longer than 30 minutes

was all over from there. i played in dsb mostly for a while (several months? i think i started sometime in 98 or so) on various names... then in like 99 sometime i made the name zeebu and went to tw... never really left... kinda... i do/did quit for months at a time
    Don't really remember how, or when, I just remeber it was a FREE game. Then came the CDversion(money), where i bet alot of us use the crack to play, but the insert the cd logo blinking on the screen got me quit for a while.

Comment

i found our from Allies Or Alliance and Also brian-
      Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

Comment

I'd play it a bit at my friend's house who was all into the beta of SS that was going on at the time, since my comp didn't have internet

A couple of years later (98) I was thinking of fun games I enjoyed at friends' houses now that I had my own internet and magically remembered this game and searched it on the web
        Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
        1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
        2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
        Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
        Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
          Me and some friends used to play a game called Infantry, created by Sony. It was exactly like SS except with soldiers instead of spaceships. Then sony got all gay and decided to make it pay2play. Me and my friends were in like 6th grade at the time and had no money. One of the sites we used to frequent, http://nmebase.com, had a sister site, http://subspacehq.com... One of my Infantry friends went over there one day, downloaded it, got me addicted, then quit.
          Wasn't Infantry created by JeffP and CO? I know some members that created it created Subspace back in the day. It was sold to Sony and went gay after that. CM or WZA anyone?

Oh, and they tried to make a Subspace 2, I forget what the hell the called it, but it never really turned into much, Sony ftl.

Still got the client and serverside though for Infantry Thanks fake haha.

Comment

I heard about it from a co-worker who liked to play it. He taught me the very basics from how to shoot and maneuver, but then he ended up quitting the game a few months later and moved out of town. I kinda got hooked on the game and stuck around.

Comment

Working...
            X