Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important

Sake vs. Rampage. Round 2. F22 chokes, Deluge subs him and calls him 'useless'. Then axes him. F22 freaks out and bans Deluge for axing him. Sake only has 3 players left for round 3. Rampage takes forfeit win.

dISCUSS
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
    Sake vs. Rampage. Round 2. F22 chokes, Deluge subs him and calls him 'useless'. Then axes him. F22 freaks out and bans Deluge for axing him. Sake only has 3 players left for round 3. Rampage takes forfeit win.

dISCUSS
    2 people get axed, 1 banned and than zazu goes and tells everyone the code to rule number 15646 in which it clearly states ban for racism is illegal

other than that

IT WAS RACISM
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sake got ownt by f22 Raptor.

Deluge found out the hard way what happens when you axe a staff member. :fear:

GG
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Yeh people will probably start flaming now and stuff, but I don't really care. just have to say what I've got to say.
        It's right what Soilderz is saying. I've got it all logged in case Staff wants to take a look at this, which they obviously SHOULD.
        A mod banning someone for "getting axed" just is abuse of powers, for which they should be punished. It's not like I personally got anything against F22, but I'm trying to play this game for the fun and the way this went and the things that happened there just take away the fun for me.
        Another sad thing is that Rampage took the forfeit win, if even the 'big Rampage' needs to qualify for TWLD like this TW is going downhill.

F22 is probably going to use a comment like "racism" to explain his ban, but I've quickly read through my log and you don't see any racism. And you can not be banned for racism on chat (though that's not there either I think). Another thing is that even IF Deluge used racism and I haven't seen it, there should have been a warning. As deluge doesn't seem to have any previous warnings he can not be banned right away.

But then again .. it's just because it's "Sake" huh .. or because it's "Deluge". Sad..

Few quotes:
        F22 Raptor has been substituted by Deluge, with 5 deaths left
        Deluge> ur garbage
        F22 Raptor> I so wanna ban you Deluge
        F22 Raptor> 0-2 gg Deluge
        F22 Raptor> u own man
        F22 Raptor> wow
        F22 Raptor> 0-4 Del
        F22 Raptor> nice
        Deluge is out. 1 wins 5 losses
        F22 Raptor> gg
        Deluge> donno y ur talkign shit
        Deluge> axing u right now
        Deluge> u can leave chat
        F22 Raptor> axe me
        F22 Raptor> oh yes
        F22 Raptor> fuck your mother, Deluge
        F22 Raptor> Deluge you suck
        Deluge> F22 Raptor fired from squad by Deluge 2007-02-06 14:39:03
        Deluge> good bye
        F22 Raptor> what a good captain you are, gg
        Deluge> ur garbage
        Deluge> holy shit
        F22 Raptor> im gonna ban you
        F22 Raptor> goodbye Deluge
        F22 Raptor> BYE
        F22 Raptor> I wanna see you say bye before I ban you
        Deluge> get axed for abuse too

----- Banned Deluge -----

2eluge> was worth it
        2eluge> got rid of 2 newbies
        2:F22 Raptor> Deluge fuck off
        2:F22 Raptor> enjoy banville

Followed by a lot more on chat, in which F22 laughs at Deluge and some insulting from both sides, but I this post is too long already.

Staff, do something.

EDIT:
        2:F22 Raptor> want me to remove you from TWL?
        2:F22 Raptor> sucker?
        2eluge> keep doing it
        2eluge> u get banned for abuse
        2:F22 Raptor> I am a SMod you idiot
        Last edited by Zazu; 02-06-2007, 04:45 PM.
        TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
        4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
        4:vys> know it for sure
        4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
        3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
        3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

I'm not 100% sure because I didnt log it and cant scroll so much up, but I think F22 said that he banned Deluge because Deluge was being racist through squadPM..

Something like that.

EDIT: This isnt important, should be in trashtalk ;f
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Crisis in Trench Wars!
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

closed shortly with the abuse email
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                I'm not 100% sure because I didnt log it and cant scroll so much up, but I think F22 said that he banned Deluge because Deluge was being racist through squadPM..

Something like that.

EDIT: This isnt important, should be in trashtalk ;f
                why would i randomely squadpm racism while im in a dd. Also, i heard people say how i got banned for cheating, clearly that explains my 1-5 in that round. I Also heard that he banned me for spamming squads, the only warning of that was by reaver from a completely different dd. Where was the help call for me spamming and where was the warning for any of the other stuff by f22.

also there is log of f22 threatening to ban me if i axed him. 2:F22 Raptor> you want me to remove you from TWL? 2:F22 Raptor> sucker?

clearly this guy cant handle being axed and shouldn't be in a position of power.

o and also

2:F22 Raptor> HAHAHA me axed from staff?
                2:F22 Raptor> #1 racist fuck in tw
                2:F22 Raptor> good luck with that

Comment

woooooooooooooooow.
                  afksry

Comment

Deluge Probally Pmed him Like --- plz or said something in a pm(I have seen Deluge use racism and say it on teamspeak). I don't know F22 Raptor real well but he comes off as a nice, approachable,and genuine. I don't see him banning Deluge for no reason. Even if he "abused his powers" it's Deluge. I was in twdd the other day Deluge and Delectable asked me to join. I knew they were joking due to the fact that I am newbie. Also they wouldn't give me the chat. Delectable to me to ?squadjoin=Sake:burke. So he could have me apply to the roster and then axe me right away.

Deluge is a great player but, acts like a douchebag in this game. Keep him banned it's one less mouth

Racism is prohibited. -Kim
                    Last edited by Kim; 02-06-2007, 11:49 PM.
                    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                      Deluge Probally Pmed him Like --- plz or said something in a pm. I don't know F22 Real well but he comes off as a nice, approachable,and genuine. I don't see him banning Deluge for no reason. Even if he "abuse his powers" it's Deluge. I was in twdd the other day Deluge and Delectable asked me to join. I knew they were joking due to the fact that I am newbie. Also they wouldn't give me the chat. Delectable to me to ?squadjoin=Sake:burke. So he could have me apply to the roster and then axe me right away.

Deluge is a great player but, acts like a douchebag in this game. Keep him banned it's one less mouth
                      Umm, why did you post that?
                      Last edited by Kim; 02-06-2007, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                        Deluge Probally Pmed him Like --- plz or said something in a pm. I don't know F22 Real well but he comes off as a nice, approachable,and genuine. I don't see him banning Deluge for no reason. Even if he "abuse his powers" it's Deluge. I was in twdd the other day Deluge and Delectable asked me to join. I knew they were joking due to the fact that I am newbie. Also they wouldn't give me the chat. Delectable to me to ?squadjoin=Sake:burke. So he could have me apply to the roster and then axe me right away.

we asked you to join so we could get a dd vs rampage at 3 am, way to flip the story. We told you, we were recruiting u to dd once. GOd i hate newbies
                        Last edited by Kim; 02-06-2007, 11:50 PM.

Comment

*grabs some popcorn* TW Drama > Soap Operas
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                            we asked you to join so we could get a dd vs rampage at 3 am, way to flip the story. We told you, we were recruiting u to dd once. GOd i hate newbies

Don't try to flip the script man. lolololol. You were doing that to everyone in elim and twdd. I still think your a great player, but you do stupid shit man.
                            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

your so ignorant. We were tryna find a 4th to dd. I cant make the answer any more simpler that.

Comment

Working...
                              X