No announcement yet.

Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im still waiting for someone to give me the email address to send in complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
      Delectable to me to ?squadjoin=Sake:burke.
      Unsure why you give out our pw to start with. Had to change it now.
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

This is to funny. They're all guilty, igno 4 smod!
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
          im still waiting for someone to give me the email address to send in complaints.
          complaints@trenchwars.org

Please give as much detail as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by unrealistic View Post
            Umm, why did you post that?

I have played this game for a bit now. There are 2 classifications for mods I have. You have your Dameon/Asmodeus/Pascone/F22/Falk that will take time to explain what ever you need. When I do ?help all those mods I listed have helped me and been kind and knowledgible.

The next classifications of mods are like the Rudy's/Pure Luck/Plo#olF/Kim who when I try to talk to them, come off like they have better things to do.. that's my opionion take it or leave it.
            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

no one mentioned that i left after round 2. i am such a newbie.

save deluge.
              offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

You have your Dameon/Asmodeus/Pascone/F22/Falk that will take time to explain what ever you need. When I do ?help all those mods I listed have helped me and been kind and knowledgible.
                Falk, really? Never had anything but trouble with that kid

Comment

HOT HOT HOT!!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                    Unsure why you give out our pw to start with. Had to change it now.

That is my valid proof that they were messing with people. I just thought ?squadjoin=Sake:burke added a little credibility to my claim that Deluge/Delectable when giving out your squad password to have nubs join and get axed cuz they had nothing better too do. Sorry for giving it out but if I said "Hey Deluge/Delectable gave me the Password" would you have believed me?

It's good you changed it about 10 people knew it other than me. I find it funny how you trying to deny it now Deluge. Maybe you should find better ways to use your time. Instead of trying to fuck with people.48 hours is a long time to wait if trying to get on a twl squad. You think that was cool douchebag? It's cool to fuck with people like that????? Anyways I'm out fuck this e-drama
                    Last edited by Soul Survivor; 02-06-2007, 05:16 PM.
                    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Yes zeebu my popcorn is VERY HOT so be careful :<<<
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

That is my valid proof that they were messing with people. I just thought ?squadjoin=Sake:burke added a little credibility to my claim that Deluge/Delectable when giving out your squad password to have nubs join and get axed cuz they had nothing better too do. Sorry for giving it out but if I said "Hey Deluge/Delectable gave me the Password" would you have believed me?
                        Ofcourse. Deluge even seconded the fact. And as he says:

Originally posted by Deluge
                        we asked you to join so we could get a dd vs rampage at 3 am, way to flip the story. We told you, we were recruiting u to dd once.
                        I believe him, because it would be a typical thing for delu/dele to do. And I'm sure they told you before so you should feel honoured instead.
                        But this is way of the subject, so let's drop it, mate. : )))
                        TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                        4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                        4:vys> know it for sure
                        4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                        3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                        3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                          Ofcourse. Deluge even seconded the fact. And as he says:

I believe him, because it would be a typical thing for delu/dele to do. And I'm sure they told you before so you should feel honoured instead.
                          But this is way of the subject, so let's drop it, mate. : )))

I said to Deluge/Delectable man it would be an honour to join your squad. There is alot of talent on Sake. To even be considered would have been cool. Fact is him and Deluge went in to elim and tried doing it to a couple more people. That is why I got pissed. So, I didn't consider it an honor but rather an insult...... Acon

Zazu you want the ?log file I might still have it. I have ?log in the auto section of my profile
                          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

listen soul survivor buddy, don't bring your personal problems in a thread that has nothing to do with you, you are changing this thread from the topic at hand

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                              listen soul survivor buddy, don't bring your personal problems in a thread that has nothing to do with you, you are changing this thread from the topic at hand

Personal Problems lololol...I could give a fuck less if you got banned or not. I see you as someone who likes to fuck with people. I was given the password to the squad but not the chat. Come on now bro..... The bullshit is getting a little thick. I don't really have personal problems. Simple fact is you like messing with people. Even if you didn't do anything wrong to deserve the ban, I could give a fuck less Deluge. What you tired to do to me and others was a bit childish.....Like I said man I have nothing against your squad. The roster has alot of talent. If my squad gets eliminated from twl I would like too see you guys win it all. Most of the roster is ex-Quicksand. Players like kthx,racka,izor,and killah took time to help me get better at this game. Naturally I would root for them. It still doesn't change the fact you like to do stupid shit.
                              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

what i like to do or not do has nothing to do with the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X