If you have a problem with events...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bounty View Post
    There needs to be some 2 person team LT events, possibly a basing time race..that would be anarchy!
    I have had that in my mind for a long time but no one listenes.
    2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
    2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
    2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
    2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
    2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
    2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
    --
    1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
    1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

can you please do HOSTED tournaments again? I know you made tournybot and all that and its nice and all, but it was always a huge event to have a hosted tourny, which everyone dropped what they were doing to play in, you would get huge turnouts and it would be nice to see in my opinion... at least every now and then

also I love multi deathmatches, but i rarely see them hosted, but when they are they get huge turnouts too... maybe do more of those during peak times?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

dodgeball is almost never hosted anymore..
        Today we may say aloud before an awe-struck world: "We are still masters of our fate.
        We are still captain of our souls." -Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes, we need many more events. I especially liked the events yesterday that were run concurrently with the last few hours of league qualifications. :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            can you please do HOSTED tournaments again? I know you made tournybot and all that and its nice and all, but it was always a huge event to have a hosted tourny, which everyone dropped what they were doing to play in, you would get huge turnouts and it would be nice to see in my opinion... at least every now and then

also I love multi deathmatches, but i rarely see them hosted, but when they are they get huge turnouts too... maybe do more of those during peak times?
            I am hosting 1 tournament or jav tournament a week. Probably on thursdays.

Comment

Trenchopol. Pleaaaaaaaase, trenchopol!
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

on this note, kill tourny bot please, it makes tourny not as fun always having it around. makes me worried "zombiebot" might be coming soon.

but yeah multi DM is cool

P.S. tanks, minidm and bigdm are all fun mods too
                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

go rabbit was the best game ever and the easiest to host... Hosting manually way back when was a little trickier than it is now with all these bots to do everything...
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Warzone is superduper when a lot of ppl play (I forgot who, but didn't someone ... maybe guru? want to make a minileague out of it?). So is that sumo repping event.

Comment

host Fringeball!! ?go camisade
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

one question mark and two words.

?GO JOURNEY
                        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Hunt, old fashion deathmatch, and ufc (warbird) gg

Comment

More Jailbreak (=
                            2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

Working...
                            X