Rawr!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newb Of TW View Post
    Are there any caring staffs other than Shayde now days?
    If you would have read the first post it he says he quit.

Rudy, the most retarded person i have ever seen, bans ppl for unnessary time. He banned a friend of mine for 1 year for letting an banned person use his alias -_-
    Are you serious? You say staff don't do their job and when they do, you say that's crap too. Your friend was stupid to lend his name to the banned person and im sure most people are behind what Rudy did.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb Of TW's profile
      Get out of my state.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Newb of TW, half of your text is bullshit.

As far as I've seen Rudy and known him, chatted with him time after time, he doesn't ban anyone without a reason. He has time to take care of wrongly banned players, and even have time to tell you dickheads who only believe your friends's word how they got banned for no reason, what the case was.
        EDIT: Rudy is the best person for BanG Opping I've ever seen, in any game. It's better to ban without hesitation than let the minor cheaters free of charge.

Predator_FNM as far as I know isn't inactive although I'm not happy about not hearing any of his recruits. Only thing I hear is Kim recruiting new players to staff, but I guess they chat about it.

Pascone is in elim a lot, but also plays with his squad a lot. He's a mod and a lot of cheater calls come from elim so you can't say he's inactive or not doing anything.

Aquatiq is cool. Connection from TW forums to TW staff. She's active and does more than you think. For example she works a lot with TWDev concerning baseelim currently.

Aven is online a lot, but alongside his <ER> 'duties' he has real life things to do.

There are a lot others that do worse job than what you listed Newb of TW..
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
          Aquatiq is cool. Connection from TW forums to TW staff. She's active and does more than you think. For example she works a lot with TWDev concerning baseelim currently.
          I agree.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

NewbOfTW. Set aside some time to ask me exactly why your friend MrPopo is not only permanently banned from the zone, but also why I think he is probably one of the biggest nimrods I have ever had the displeasure of making aquaintance.
            I understand you defending him, as any good friend would. However, I advise you not linger with him for too long, as stupid is a highly contagious disease and there is no known cure.
            Alternatively, you could save yourself the berating and ask him yourself what he's been doing with his time since mid February. I'm sure if he's honest with you about it, you will find I've been nought but rational and will come to understand why you should have been wearing a chemical suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
              Predator_FNM as far as I know isn't inactive although I'm not happy about not hearing any of his recruits. Only thing I hear is Kim recruiting new players to staff, but I guess they chat about it.
              Yes we have chats about possible recruits. I dont know where you see who recruits who thought, even if you do it isnt that accurate for the reason above. I try to recruit more outside US staffers than Kim does, therefore the bowl where to pick staffers isnt so big.

If you really want to know my latest recruit, it was Flabby <ZH>.
              Original Mambonian
              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb Of TW
                If all of u havnt noticed, SS or just TW is dying at an rapid pace. I dont seem to c 600 even 700-800 ppl on that often now like i did 2-3 years ago, few 500s.
                Trench Wars never really sustained the 700-750 population and only on TWL weekends did it really climb that high and beyond. WoW and other games have attributed to the slight decline but a majority of people I think leave because they're done with TW. Replacing those people is not easy because when I was 14 or 15 Subspace was pretty much our WoW, our Planetside, our Gears of War... People just don't care for 2d graphics and a 8-9 year old chat system. TW is a lot more then that but the basics are important to gamers.

Things are very stable in TW right now. There's always going to be shitty politics especially in higher ranking positions and some staffers still abuse and get fired but a lot of it is under control. You have to expect that in any form of governance. That's something that I learned pretty recently and something that I think a lot of staffers need to learn to last long in this zone. You either play the game or sit out crying. It's not a blank cheque for abuse or bullshit, it's understanding the reality of the situation.

In TW I think that a majority of upper staff do care about the community and the zone. Some of them are very busy so don't take them not replying as an indication of anything besides that. People also have different ideas and conflicting opinions about how we should do things. That can sometimes form different groups and add to the 'abuse' or whatever you want to call it but their goals are not "bad" and they're not intentionally trying to do harm by the zone or the community.
                Last edited by Kolar; 03-09-2007, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                  Trench Wars never really sustained the 700-750 population and only on TWL weekends did it really climb that high and beyond. WoW and other games have attributed to the slight decline but a majority of people I think leave because they're done with TW. Replacing those people is not easy because when I was 14 or 15 Subspace was pretty much our WoW, our Planetside, our Gears of War... People just don't care for 2d graphics and a 8-9 year old chat system. TW is a lot more then that but the basics are important to gamers.

Things are very stable in TW right now. There's always going to be shitty politics especially in higher ranking positions and some staffers still abuse and get fired but a lot of it is under control. You have to expect that in any form of governance. That's something that I learned pretty recently and something that I think a lot of staffers need to learn to last long in this zone. You either play the game or sit out crying. It's not a blank cheque for abuse or bullshit, it's understanding the reality of the situation.

In TW I think that a majority of upper staff do care about the community and the zone. Some of them are very busy so don't take them not replying as an indication of anything besides that. People also have different ideas and conflicting opinions about how we should do things. That can sometimes form different groups and add to the 'abuse' or whatever you want to call it but their goals are not "bad" and they're not intentionally trying to do harm by the zone or the community.
                  Good post.
                  Follow the rules while your in staff, and you will stay staff. It's as simple as that. If you break a rule, and get caught; it's on you. It's not on others who may have broken rules. It's immature to start throwing out names, does this sound familiar "but he did it first". Anyways, sad but true like it or not.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

maybe if staff ignored arguments there would be less problems
                    1: cReEmY> jab get a life
                    1: Twerp> pwned
                    1: Duel Pasta> LOL
                    1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
                    1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
                    1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
                    8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

• I was your first Pred

Comment

• lol what did i do? i thought i was a good staffer, maybe i should retire
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Newb Of TW View Post
                          Former staff Evasive and Rob D, both cusses a lot.

fuck

pissed,

bitchass
                          Why, hello there kettle.
                          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                          MegamanEXE> Chao
                          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                          (Sefarius)> ....
                          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                          MegamanEXE> You are sick
                          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

• so newb trying to defend mrpope eh? did mrpopo also told you what he was doingin dev the other day?

flabby <ZH>.. good recruit. Took you guys long to recruit him tho'

mods should stay secret! now everybody knows pascone is catching cheaters in elim.

I think alot of cheater calls are people that get mad because the other one is better..

i'm tired..
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• This will now be the SECOND time ive asked for this thread to be closed or moved. This is no longer about shayde leaving but a lets bash staff, and the way things are run thread. Moderators...Please for the love of Shayde.

Comment

• Back to Shayde... dam u guys lost out ... SERIOUSLY
                                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Working...
                                X