SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
      I'm not even gonna bother, it's my word vs yours but I'll tell you this, Ewan already called you out on your lies and I know if P_L cared to come reply on this thread he would verify it was in the arena #afk. You were rightfully banned and you should remain banned.
      lol reaver that was really gay of u, ur using ur rep as a tool. lol this is like abuse.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
        It was likely that if it dropped the lying and such to begin with and was serious about returning to the zone then he had a chance. I think he's blown all of them in my opinion. Either way that's for him and Rudy to work out, your opinion and mine doesn't matter.

I don't know the precise deal staff and Method made but it is irrelevant to this current thread.

Again follow the process, don't evade or act immature about it and you'll have a chance otherwise move onto WoW or something.

but its the present not the past, so what exactly are you telling me by "dont evade or act immature and you'll have a chance" ??? because vys is only a teenager, by the time he is older you still wont give him the chance to show you hes mature and not evading because hes still lifebanned, to me theres no incentive there and your not giving a fair chance

im sorry but you act like he committed murder... and if thats the case than you have to realize he woudn't be tried as an adult in court, he would get off eventually and not stand a life sentence, you basicly gave vys a life sentence against returning to tw, thats really harsh if you ask me for how old he is, you give no room for growth

so once again im wondering what your saying by the whole "dont evade or act immature" statement, is that in past tense or present? because if you tell him "dont act immature and dont evade, wait a year out" or something then thats completely different than saying "your never allowed back, too bad you were immature when your at an immature age" like its not normal for a kid to act like one
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Let us get the story straight,

I didn't lift methods ban and most decisions regards to bans go to our BanG operator. Vys, if memory serves me right, we lifted your netban awhile ago based on u never doing it again.. then u get that arrogance back in you and start trashing tw staff and tw and then u do it again... So now we are supposed to lift another year ban cause u were doin it in private? I thought we clearly had a deal saying u would never use CE again (which i can directly quote from logs if you want) even if it was in a private arena with whoever idled in it.....I think you have exhausted all your chances and I don't get why you still think you deserve more? I'm sure by saying you won't evade a ban will help your situation.

Pure_Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
            Let us get the story straight,

I didn't lift methods ban and most decisions regards to bans go to our BanG operator. Vys, if memory serves me right, we lifted your netban awhile ago based on u never doing it again.. then u get that arrogance back in you and start trashing tw staff and tw and then u do it again... So now we are supposed to lift another year ban cause u were doin it in private? I thought we clearly had a deal saying u would never use CE again (which i can directly quote from logs if you want) even if it was in a private arena with whoever idled in it.....I think you have exhausted all your chances and I don't get why you still think you deserve more? I'm sure by saying you won't evade a ban will help your situation.

Pure_Luck
            Infact the ban you lifted was a 100 day ban from Trench Wars, the ban where you banned me when i was on Ice. We was playing my old squad Quicksand in a dd, but they were still bitter with me leaving them for Ice, Geetar was always an arrogant piece of shit on QS, everyone knew that, and because my skills and my squad were outplaying them and i was 7-0 and killed him once then spawned him again whilst he was pming with racial slurs, he decided to a cheater on me. And because of my track record i had 7 staffers enter the arena in like 5 seconds. At that point i was at the top right of the map (just floating not moving) typing to QS members laughing at how perfetic they were for calling staff. Then Somehow i get Warning Discconected from server. You said i was shooting at 1100 energy, which was quite odd to say i stopped shooting/moving when staff entered to laugh at Geetar. Me and Fireballz came up with evidence proving i never cheated, alot more greater than what staff had against me, but Rudy couldn't do anything because you were the guy who banned me, so it goes back to your word against mine, anyway after weeks of persisting and annoying you everytime you logged on, you told me to stop pming you and you'll reduce it to a 30 day ban, and you did and i thanked you for that.

And infact my ban isn't a year netban, it's a lifetime ban from Trench Wars. I try and talk to you about my ban and if i behave and don't evade or bug staff for a year could i have a chance of coming back, but all you do is send me to Rudy, but i try and private message Rudy and he just ignores my pm's, and ignores my messages,and has ignored my tens of dozens of emails, it's like well who the fuck do i talk to about this? I've talked to my staff freinds, i talked to 2dragons and he told me to write down what happened on that ban and i emailed it to him so he could talk to Rudy, i don't know whats happened there. I've got countless people asking Rudy if he would answer Vys' private messages. But he simply replies "If you mention that name to me you'll be in the same position."

What i still don't understand, Reaver has already admitted to prizing me these items in a private arena, but he claims he was afk when he wasn't. So Pure_Luck, Reaver prized me these items knowing i'd infanite them, what does he get? a promotion from mod to Smod, what do i get? i demotion from subspace pilot to lifebanned subspace pilot. The running of the zone just makes no sense, like zerzera got unbanned i see, he used CE in a populated arena letting of tens and thousands of bursts, yet he's unbanned? And don't give me the shit like "Oh it was his first offense", what you tell me is, once a cheater always a cheater. And same with that ISRAELI-F15ACE or whatever his name is, he was obviously playing with his modem, so he could teleport behind players, why is he unbanned? he was doing this cheater for like 6 months and staff never did anything, and when they finally caught him at his act they ban him. Now they've unbanned them? Atleast if you back track my bans, you'll see i've never cheated in a pubplic arena, only in private arena's, so when you say about the community, none of the community even knew what was going on in the private arena, only thing that knew was the server when it sent errors.

Anyway i've typed so much and i'm going to work, peace.

Vys
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
              Infact the ban you lifted was a 100 day ban from Trench Wars, the ban where you banned me when i was on Ice. We was playing my old squad Quicksand in a dd, but they were still bitter with me leaving them for Ice, Geetar was always an arrogant piece of shit on QS, everyone knew that, and because my skills and my squad were outplaying them and i was 7-0 and killed him once then spawned him again whilst he was pming with racial slurs, he decided to a cheater on me. And because of my track record i had 7 staffers enter the arena in like 5 seconds. At that point i was at the top right of the map (just floating not moving) typing to QS members laughing at how perfetic they were for calling staff. Then Somehow i get Warning Discconected from server. You said i was shooting at 1100 energy, which was quite odd to say i stopped shooting/moving when staff entered to laugh at Geetar. Me and Fireballz came up with evidence proving i never cheated, alot more greater than what staff had against me, but Rudy couldn't do anything because you were the guy who banned me, so it goes back to your word against mine, anyway after weeks of persisting and annoying you everytime you logged on, you told me to stop pming you and you'll reduce it to a 30 day ban, and you did and i thanked you for that.

And infact my ban isn't a year netban, it's a lifetime ban from Trench Wars. I try and talk to you about my ban and if i behave and don't evade or bug staff for a year could i have a chance of coming back, but all you do is send me to Rudy, but i try and private message Rudy and he just ignores my pm's, and ignores my messages,and has ignored my tens of dozens of emails, it's like well who the fuck do i talk to about this? I've talked to my staff freinds, i talked to 2dragons and he told me to write down what happened on that ban and i emailed it to him so he could talk to Rudy, i don't know whats happened there. I've got countless people asking Rudy if he would answer Vys' private messages. But he simply replies "If you mention that name to me you'll be in the same position."

What i still don't understand, Reaver has already admitted to prizing me these items in a private arena, but he claims he was afk when he wasn't. So Pure_Luck, Reaver prized me these items knowing i'd infanite them, what does he get? a promotion from mod to Smod, what do i get? i demotion from subspace pilot to lifebanned subspace pilot. The running of the zone just makes no sense, like zerzera got unbanned i see, he used CE in a populated arena letting of tens and thousands of bursts, yet he's unbanned? And don't give me the shit like "Oh it was his first offense", what you tell me is, once a cheater always a cheater. And same with that ISRAELI-F15ACE or whatever his name is, he was obviously playing with his modem, so he could teleport behind players, why is he unbanned? he was doing this cheater for like 6 months and staff never did anything, and when they finally caught him at his act they ban him. Now they've unbanned them? Atleast if you back track my bans, you'll see i've never cheated in a pubplic arena, only in private arena's, so when you say about the community, none of the community even knew what was going on in the private arena, only thing that knew was the server when it sent errors.

Anyway i've typed so much and i'm going to work, peace.

Vys
              At what point in any one of my single posts did I say I was afk? I said I was in the arena #afk. Please, point it out. I never faked afk to anyone, including you and P_L, I said I was alt tabbed and busy, but I was certainly there at the time. How many times have I caught you evading your TW ban so far? 5, 6? See, here's where these other guys differ. They didn't evade their ban, and come whine and lie on the forums when they kept getting caught. They just waited it out and came back either when their ban was up, or when they were in another zone awhile, it wasn't like it was predetermined that someone's ban would be up if it's a lifetime ban. They showed signs that they've grown up, which you've proved to everyone that you haven't.
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

They didn't evade their ban
                how can you be sure? anyway that doesnt matter.

personaly i think this whole thread is bullshit, all the arguments are bullshit, as staff you shouldnt have to explain yourselves for unbanning one cheater, and not unbanning another, because to be honest, once you cheat, you shouldnt get unbanned anyway.

this thread wouldnt even be here if you hadnt unbanned certain cheaters, you brought this controversy on yourselves, you made a mistake unbanning cheaters in the first place, now you gotta deal with every dick that gets caught cheating thinking that its in his rights to be unbanned.

Comment

Originally posted by thesearcher View Post
                  how can you be sure? anyway that doesnt matter.

personaly i think this whole thread is bullshit, all the arguments are bullshit, as staff you shouldnt have to explain yourselves for unbanning one cheater, and not unbanning another, because to be honest, once you cheat, you shouldnt get unbanned anyway.

this thread wouldnt even be here if you hadnt unbanned certain cheaters, you brought this controversy on yourselves, you made a mistake unbanning cheaters in the first place, now you gotta deal with every dick that gets caught cheating thinking that its in his rights to be unbanned.
                  Rudy is extremely effective at what he does, unless they bought a new computer and moved he'll know. Just for the record, I didn't unban anyone, and I don't particularly agree with Method being unbanned, hell I wouldn't of even said a thing in this thread if vys didn't lie.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

They didn't evade their ban, and come whine and lie on the forums when they kept getting caught.
                    ??????????
                    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                    1:Cower> Sword
                    1:Kthx> ok
                    1:Cower> Axe
                    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                    1:Cower> ?
                    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

looks like vys has me to keep him company for another 11 days
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

one More Chance, Come On Guys Have A Heart
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                          ??????????
                          What doesn't make sense about that? They didn't evade, so they didn't keep getting caught, so there was no need to come onto the forums... <_<

Comment

method doesn't even play anymore so it doesn't really matter anyway
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                            X