I can't do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't do it

THis is like my third time I've tried retiring but I can't do it. If I do I know I will be throwing away all my goals for this game and I've worked too hard just to do that. This is what this game has done to me, no what TW has done to me. The dissapointment of losing has taken over me too many times, I can't stand losing and I do that often.

I don't know what else to do, I look back to see how far I've come but I don't see myself anybetter than i was a few months ago.

I know if I continue I will continue to lose and fail. Thats why I want to quit. I know I will not do well in the TWL if I can't get passed first round in tourny. However the hope of being good/respected keeps me coming back, along with TWL and my friends. Also I've spent hours and hours on this and I don't want that to be for nothing.

If I asked you guys what to do you'd all say gtfo newbie or somn like that because thats what most of you guys are.

And just watch one of you will think your clever and post gtfo newbie because your "cool".

I just needed to get this out. However reasons why I should stay or go would be greatly appreciated.

~C Ender
    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Stay. For everyone 10 people that say 'gtfo kid' or 'stfu newb', there's a decent person, who actually understands people. This is why I stay.
    -Qbe
    Trench Wars Player
    questionedone@hotmail.com
    STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Why is it dire that everyone post that they're leaving, or not leaving, or trying to leave?

And yet i still respond to their posts, so I guess they're winning.

Comment

That was rather sad post, not the post itself, but the fact that you are trying so hard in a game.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

You are probably getting better in your skill level but others are getting better at the same rate or even better. Just stick with it and watch some people who are better than you and learn from them.
          Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

soo true

you will all get better including me just got 2 stick with it
            follow the link plz
            http://spacefed.com/gc/i.cfm?tft=22003

Comment

Commander- Dude...weve all been there...occasionally u get the bitchfaces like blood who seem unphased by bad days or brain farts. But stick with it. Ive seen ur skill in elim...i know you can pull it off. Ive been playin for close to 4 yrs, and im still new.
              Its based on your mentality. If your in a good mood and have fun, u tend to do better, am i wrong? SO just have some fun. and stick with it

Skip
              BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
              psychoskip> long story
              psychoskip> the end
              Pray> skips banned ? rolf
              Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

wellim a newb been playing 9 months now but i seen to be better then some so my advice is stick with the game and urll get bteter and maybe even become a mod

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                  That was rather sad post, not the post itself, but the fact that you are trying so hard in a game.
                  Yes, I thought most people just played the game in the first place because it was fun. If you decide to retire due to lack of skills, then you can't be having much fun in the first place

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I try very hard in this game at times. Settings goals is all well and good but set them against yourself. Thats what I like about baseelim/elim/.?go javs

Try to go 10-0, if you do it, start over and try for 11. Set actual reachable goals.

Another note. Being staff is not a goal Ender. It's something you cannot control (more or less)
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I believe Ken Joe Ward put it best when he said, "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace." If you take a moment to contemplate his philosophy, I trust you shall be able to discover true happiness amongst your fellow SubSpaceians.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                        Another note. Being staff is not a goal Ender. It's something you cannot control (more or less)
                        You can a bit atleast..
                        do:
                        -Be active
                        -Be nice ect. all of this kind of stuff

dont:
                        - insult the mods or any other staff
                        - get banned too much ect. all of this kind of stuff

Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yet somehow, you're still not staff Gall. Try a new stratagy?
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i want to leave SS but i cant as well...and I AM the best player in TW

enough said

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                              Yet somehow, you're still not staff Gall. Try a new stratagy?
                              Maybe I should.. Maybe I would be cool if I call you names. since everybody does that.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X