EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

110/150 ping and 6.0/15% packetloss In Euro server
      230/270 ping and 0.1/2.0% packetloss in USA server

(btw i live not so far from Finland)
      2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
      2:renzi> lol no
      2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Before
        PING Current:10 ms Average:20 ms Low:0 ms High:200 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%

After
        PING Current:120 ms Average:130 ms Low:70 ms High:550 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%
        - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Acid Tank
          Before
          PING Current:10 ms Average:20 ms Low:0 ms High:200 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%

After
          PING Current:120 ms Average:130 ms Low:70 ms High:550 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%

"I can finally lag rush!"
          130ms = lag rush?.. not really.

I had 40-60ms when server was in finland, now i have 180-250ms. Couldn't stand that "sick" lag at the beginning, now i have learned to use it to get advantage, speacially by jav lag rushes and "close" dodges when ppl see hit on their screen .

Tho i still think its easier to play with low ping... and i dont believe that there is now more ppl with lower ping than when server were in finland (Europe).
          Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

Ph33r my tanking!!!!
            Isn't that right, Jason?
            Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

I am another relative old player coming back to Subspace, or Continuum, as the client is called these days.

Before, I had the pleasure of 50-60 pings in Trench, allthough I was but a poor 56er then. Now, my ping is between 300-400 and packetloss switches from 5% to 15%. This makes it impossible for me to play, since I am put to spectator almost immediately after I enter an arena.

Sigh. Apparently I will never be returning to Trench. Ah, how mining the flagroom entrance seems to distant now.. *wipes off a tear*

Can anyone tell why Sonera quit hosting Trenchwars? Did it have something to do with it's merging with Telia? Or did they just ..nah, that's unlikely. They are not just simply evil, are they?

Edit: And another thing, when did this happen?
              Last edited by Sahuynim; 03-11-2003, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahuynim
                I am another relative old player coming back to Subspace, or Continuum, as the client is called these days.

Before, I had the pleasure of 50-60 pings in Trench, allthough I was but a poor 56er then. Now, my ping is between 300-400 and packetloss switches from 5% to 15%. This makes it impossible for me to play, since I am put to spectator almost immediately after I enter an arena.

Sigh. Apparently I will never be returning to Trench. Ah, how mining the flagroom entrance seems to distant now.. *wipes off a tear*

Can anyone tell why Sonera quit hosting Trenchwars? Did it have something to do with it's merging with Telia? Or did they just ..nah, that's unlikely. They are not just simply evil, are they?

Edit: And another thing, when did this happen?

http://www.trenchwars.org/trench/ind...ime=1044569678

There is somewhere site where Sonera says why they stopped hosting SSCU server....can't find it just now :/
                Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

subspace.inet.fi
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                  X